Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Saddle Up - 2020 July 14, 2020 (15 Days)

Rhino Keeper
    I like the cowboy goal, it's something different

I wish to the heavens above that they would stop doing the 3 dishes on one platter ! We cannot see the details of these nice dishes because they have been shrunk down so small. It's a food and decor game and we actually want to see the details. It's odd to me that they take the time to make something nice and then we can't see it on the counters. Seeing the dishes on the tables don't count because they only last for a few seconds and then they are gone.

The side goal prize is nice, I've never seen it before.

Thanks as always, Anniras, for posting the goals!

Rhino Keeper
    Tiny food. Again. I think the people that make the game do not spend a ton of time looking at it on their phones. If they did, they would not bother making tiny food.

Main goal items...I do not care for them at all and will be doing it for recipes only. Do not need to finish this one!!

Side goal looks nice. I do not think I have that one.

Host(ess)
    Once again with the tiny food! I will be participating in this goal just for the recipes, so there will not be a rush to finish fast. Side goal is cute, not exactly summer themed but acceptable for my themes. I wish it were a drink mixer.

The theme of this goal is new, never really seen before but still... Its a bakery. Cowboy/horse theme in a BAKERY?? Yeah, not sure how compatible that is. Again with the grass underneath! At least leave it clear so we can pick a nice tile! Hopefully next few recipes are cute!

The chairs/stools fit the theme but rotation is turned off.?.

Sorry, but how is this "bakery-themed?" And, where are the drink machines? I need more drink machines!!

Horrible🥺Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2304158F-B9DD-4CEF-B7C6-7A7D51631370.jpg 
Views:	147 
Size:	112.1 KB 
ID:	56021

New Resident
    Ugh, more recipes where the dirty plate sprite is the napkin with the knife and fork. I honestly think the theme for this goal is really fun and the recipes I've seen so far look cute on the counters, but this is at least the 5th goal in a row where none of the recipes have unique dirty plate sprites. I love that most (older) recipes have a unique dirty plate sprite and I don't understand why the team has stopped doing them.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by venus708708 View Post
    Horrible🥺Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2304158F-B9DD-4CEF-B7C6-7A7D51631370.jpg 
Views:	147 
Size:	112.1 KB 
ID:	56021
    The cookies themselves are cute enough and again, I really like that the serving dish ties in with the theme - this is a trend that I would like to see more of in the future, to be honest. Of course, my enthusiasm toward this idea is contingent on the displays themselves also receiving this attention to detail. The fact of the matter is, no matter how much I like these details I can't escape the fact that it's still another tray with a flat presentation. Why not a pedestal with horseshoes on it? Or a horse themed plate with the cookies stacked in an interesting manner?

Personally, I'm never a fan of the cookies simply laid out like they just came out of the oven, I much prefer to see some sort of stacking or anything to add height or to make the dishes stand out. Thinking on it now, I think the biggest issue I have with these newer recipes is that they look so out of place on my counters next to the older ones - the display styles just don't mesh.

Fashion Designer
    I'm not a fan of the main goal prizes but I'm excited about the side goal prize since it's one that I don't have yet!

They've been like this for quite some time, it's driven me mad. Then there was a period of just a single dirty plate, that was right before the napkin, fork and Knife combo. I really miss the details that they'd put into event ovens, and I think the details had to go away, to give everyone more events. They used to put as much detail into the event ovens as the regular ovens. I checked a bunch of the event ovens, like made a lot from each one, to try to pinpoint where things stopped, but I don't remember what I had discovered. I'll have to do it again probably and then post an update here.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast