Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Saddle Up - 2020 July 14, 2020 (15 Days)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by venus708708 View Post
    Horrible🥺Attachment 56021
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    The cookies themselves are cute enough and again, I really like that the serving dish ties in with the theme - this is a trend that I would like to see more of in the future, to be honest. Of course, my enthusiasm toward this idea is contingent on the displays themselves also receiving this attention to detail. The fact of the matter is, no matter how much I like these details I can't escape the fact that it's still another tray with a flat presentation. Why not a pedestal with horseshoes on it? Or a horse themed plate with the cookies stacked in an interesting manner?

Personally, I'm never a fan of the cookies simply laid out like they just came out of the oven, I much prefer to see some sort of stacking or anything to add height or to make the dishes stand out. Thinking on it now, I think the biggest issue I have with these newer recipes is that they look so out of place on my counters next to the older ones - the display styles just don't mesh.
    In my bakery they happened to be automatically placed in between the watermelon cake and lemon meringue pie and it made a terrible combo for view. I'll place them next to the wafer from last 15 days goal, both flat so hopefully it wont look too bland :/
    Im hoping that the cake will turn out ok..

Can they make a tiered cake like one in amethyst oven? Like all 3 are cakes just with different decos that'd be great.

Rhino Keeper

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by sohini4 View Post
    After a mediocre first recipe and a horrendous, flat af second recipe, really happy to see the third is a proper cake cake! Creative design, really cute!

Fashion Designer
    bbyyyyyy finally a cake i loveeeeeeeeee yasshhhhh love love love thank storm8!!

Nightclub Owner
    Yes, yes and a little more YES! This, this is exactly what we've been asking to see and it goes to show that they can still make beautiful recipes that look great on the counter. Now, if they could just keep going in this direction I think the majority of us would be happier.

[QUOTE=AnnirasSweets;1623955]The cookies themselves are cute enough and again, I really like that the serving dish ties in with the theme - this is a trend that I would like to see more of in the future, to be honest. Of course, my enthusiasm toward this idea is contingent on the displays themselves also receiving this attention to detail. The fact of the matter is, no matter how much I like these details I can't escape the fact that it's still another tray with a flat presentation. Why not a pedestal with horseshoes on it? Or a horse themed plate with the cookies stacked in an interesting manner?

Personally, I'm never a fan of the cookies simply laid out like they just came out of the oven, I much prefer to see some sort of stacking or anything to add height or to make the dishes stand out. Thinking on it now, I think the biggest issue I have with these newer recipes is that they look so out of place on my counters next to the older ones - the display styles just don't mesh.[/QUOTE

I agree with you the presentation is ugly☹️

I think the theme is cute... but the stools aren’t able to be rotated! This really hinders my setup in bakery. Not pleased about this... is this an issue that can be fixed?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rwbflicka View Post
    Once again with the tiny food! I will be participating in this goal just for the recipes, so there will not be a rush to finish fast. Side goal is cute, not exactly summer themed but acceptable for my themes. I wish it were a drink mixer.

The theme of this goal is new, never really seen before but still... Its a bakery. Cowboy/horse theme in a BAKERY?? Yeah, not sure how compatible that is. Again with the grass underneath! At least leave it clear so we can pick a nice tile! Hopefully next few recipes are cute!
    Believe it or not, this is the second Horse-themed goal in the last couple years. I didn?t finish the other one and won?t finish this, either.

Farm Supplier
    I don't care this Goal.. Just going To complete it For the recipes..

Quote Originally Posted by DMCTempRS View Post
    I think the theme is cute... but the stools aren?t able to be rotated! This really hinders my setup in bakery. Not pleased about this... is this an issue that can be fixed?
    The stools do "work", i.e. a bot will sit in them, no matter which way the table is rotated. But I agree, it's unfortunate and I probably won't ever use them either. Remember the autumn themed chairs that would only work if they were rotated opposite the table?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast