Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: GOAL: Saddle Up - 2020 July 14, 2020 (15 Days)

Rhino Keeper

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by sohini4 View Post
    Acceptable. The design is nice I guess, but here we are again with the three small things on a plate/tray! I wonder what happens when a bot is trying to eat it. It would probably turn the size of their head, like with other recipes.
    Hopefully next 2 recipes are nice!

Rhino Keeper

Last 1

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by sohini4 View Post

Last 1
    The cupcakes themselves are super cute but I'll admit I'm a bit let down on their presentation. Oh well, I'll at least keep the Cavalry Cake in future rotations - happy to have at least one recipe from this set that I really, really love.

Fashion Designer
    I keep seeing a frowning face instead of a horse on those cupcakes and it just makes me laugh.

Executive Chef
    Is it just me or did S8 upped the recipe quantities (plates per serving for new recipes), I still haven't sold 8 counters of food from this goal & side goal.

Usually I only have 3-5 counters during goals.
    Last edited by Natasha_07; 07-22-20 at 08:32 PM.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by monstertop View Post
    I keep seeing a frowning face instead of a horse on those cupcakes and it just makes me laugh.
    It's like one of those optical illusion paintings - two images mashed together and people can only see the one image until the second is pointed out to them. Now that you've pointed out the second image to me, that's literally all I can see as well, lol.

Nightclub Owner
    Is it me or is it super weird that the iOS VP is the same as last month's Bakery Nerd VP?

Please s8, tell me we're not going to start seeing the same three prizes recycled in these offers like we had with the Side Goals for a while.

New Resident

Can I unlock appliances after goals are over?

Hi! Is there a way to unlock these appliances (barnyard stove & oven) after the goal is over? I was at a very low level when this goal was on. I tried by buying the 8 stables wallpapers and 12 barn floor tiles, but it did not work
    I hope someone can help me on this. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by QueenCinnamon1973 View Post
    Hi! Is there a way to unlock these appliances (barnyard stove & oven) after the goal is over? I was at a very low level when this goal was on. I tried by buying the 8 stables wallpapers and 12 barn floor tiles, but it did not work
    I hope someone can help me on this. Thanks!
    Unfortunately, there is no way to unlock old appliances or recipes after the event is over. This was a limited time event which means that you can only complete it and win the prizes within the days that timeframe. However, during all of the 15 day goals they usually add tables, chairs, wall decorations, floor tiles and wallpapers to the marketplace permanently. Sometimes old appliances come back, but not usually the ones which are locked by goal like these ones are.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234