Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Battle Arena Woes

Banned
    I noticed a difference with Android and iOS. On my Android phone it is easier to win battles if I follow the calculations but when I use my iPad, I lose a lot no matter if I picked the right dragon. They say it's no different but I know from experience, this is not the case. Also, please bring back the videos to Android as they're still available for iOS.

Rhino Keeper
    I?ve used gold to beat the bronzetalon level 17 dragon every single tournament the last four tournaments. It is physically an impossible dragon to defeat and you can?t convince me otherwise.

Executive Chef
    I've basically given up on battling except when needed to complete a bingo line.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    I noticed a difference with Android and iOS. On my Android phone it is easier to win battles if I follow the calculations but when I use my iPad, I lose a lot no matter if I picked the right dragon. They say it's no different but I know from experience, this is not the case. Also, please bring back the videos to Android as they're still available for iOS.
    I would LOVE the videos to come back to Android! I only have an Android device to use so I have no comparison to iOS.

I will say, like I did in the Duskshine thread - leveling Dark to 15 REALLY helped!

Celebrating! My regular metal dragon just obliterated the level 12 aquaknight (?) Champion in 1 hit!
    For those who haven't found it, this guide has helped me a lot: Look for "fandom dragon story battle arena." ☺️
    I still couldn't agree more that we shouldn't have to battle level 15+ dragons if we can't raise dragons past 15 and it takes about 100K food to even get there with most rate dragons and up. 😕

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Mostreal View Post
    I would LOVE the videos to come back to Android! I only have an Android device to use so I have no comparison to iOS.

I will say, like I did in the Duskshine thread - leveling Dark to 15 REALLY helped!
    Yes, what on earth is up with that? I have both an iphone and a Droid, but sometimes I liked to play on the Droid while I was using the iphone for other things. Now I always have to use the iPhone if I want to get videos. Why did they take them away ? That doesnt make sense an disn't fair.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Rhino Keeper
    Yeah if that?s the case for android users, that?s really unfair. I?m tired of getting stuck on round 17 every time when I have to face a level 19 champion type.

Play the game as it was designed. Be patient and don?t let ur healing queue build up quickly. Beaten dragons don?t ?recharge? so all those dragons will be useless the rest of the tournament. I play tournaments every time and I always get to round 20 dragons and more than half the time I will win the tournament dragon. I rarely use gold, maybe 2 ultimates max but most times I can finish without gold spend. I never use the speed up option from watching videos. Most times I do play it right to the end of the timer, only occasionally finishing with one or two days to spare. Patience is key since u need your dragons to ?recharge?.

To keep your healing queue short, send in some cannon fodder. I use level 1 fire or water dragons when I have dragons in the healing spa, especially when dealing with a tough pure diamond or champion. They will soften up the opponent and sometime will even win. Those that lose I just sell off (no healing required)
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

At the end of a tournament I will usually only have one or two dragons that need healing, which means ALL my other dragons are recharging for the next tourney! I also minimally play the arena between tournaments. I will only do enough to earn one of the battle parts dragons in a whole month (used to get 2 or 3 when I was playing more seriously). Again this means most of my top fighters are idle and recharging for the next tourney. Save ur best fighter man for when u need them near the end

Executive Chef
    "Beaten dragons don?t ?recharge? so all those dragons will be useless the rest of the tournament."

I don't know what this means. I heal dragons and use them again in the same tournament all the time. I've read posts from other people saying the same thing - they heal the dragon that lost and then try it again, and it wins.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast