Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Battle Arena Woes

Farm Supplier

Battle Arena Woes

I dont think we should have to battle dragons that are higher than level 15 since thats the highest we can raise our dragons to.

I have so many dragons waiting to be healed and I am only on round 17. This is with using ads to bypass the one hour wait.

I am level 164 and have plenty of level 15 dragons and I have tried using resources to find best opponent for each round and still struggling. I dont think it should be this impossible. I would sit it out like always, except I actually like the reward dragon this time.

How do I beat a level 19 champion type?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lily684 View Post
    I dont think we should have to battle dragons that are higher than level 15 since thats the highest we can raise our dragons to.

I have so many dragons waiting to be healed and I am only on round 17. This is with using ads to bypass the one hour wait.

I am level 164 and have plenty of level 15 dragons and I have tried using resources to find best opponent for each round and still struggling. I dont think it should be this impossible. I would sit it out like always, except I actually like the reward dragon this time.

I completely agree with you. We shouldn’t have to battle a level 20 dragon when we can only level ours to a 15. I have spent an entire day trying to get past a high level champion. I also feel like we should be rewarded a ultra rare champion.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lily684 View Post

Well now I’m just jealous, lol, cause I rarely win more than 12 battles during tournaments! Not only are we fighting opponents that are much higher levels than we are able to to raise our dragons to but they’re also almost all super or ultra rare dragons as well! We should be able to have a reasonable expectation of being able to win battles during tournaments/events!

Rhino Keeper
    I am an early player and the ability to win a tournament has increased dramatically even for those with many high level ultras and super rares. The last tourney we had an ultra rare to battle at round 4. Even recently Bingo battles have become very difficult. I don’t know if they are trying to **** this game or not but getting people continuously frustrated is not a way to get them to continue playing the game.

Host(ess)
    I'm not sure if it's just me, but for the last three or four tournaments, I get absolutely stuck at whatever champion dragon is on round 17. I have plenty level 15 champion and diamond dragons, and usually I am able to beat tournaments or at least get close. The last few tournaments I've been stuck on round 17 for 10+ tries, to the point where it doesn't seem like coincidence anymore.
    Anyone else having this problem??

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuroneko43 View Post
    I'm not sure if it's just me, but for the last three or four tournaments, I get absolutely stuck at whatever champion dragon is on round 17. I have plenty level 15 champion and diamond dragons, and usually I am able to beat tournaments or at least get close. The last few tournaments I've been stuck on round 17 for 10+ tries, to the point where it doesn't seem like coincidence anymore.
    I used to have that problem with level 17 and 21 too. I find that if I mix up my dragons to battle level 17, it usually works. I always used diamond types to defeat all champs, but if it is a lower level champ, like a Huntress 16, I will use Mithril now, instead of Diamond, Achilles, Infinity or Valiant. Mithril is excellent against blue types, and Huntress is champ/blue. Glasswing is also good as a fighter against other champs. But getting the level 19 and 20 champs is still tough, and I have to cycle through my Diamond types to defeat them. Btw, I have lots of level 15 commons and they are duds. I know others experience great success with commons, but every island is different. Hope this helps.

Fashion Designer
    I haven't been around much for here's what I've learned:

Before I had any Diamond or Champion dragons my level 13 Landworm, level 15 Fire, Forest, Water, Air and Metal beat just about everything. My level 13 Music and Athletic are surprising great fighters too).

Dragons from recent events, especially Dragon Tales, are also awesome fighters.

Lastly, I still use throwaway dragons when stuck. (ex. If all dragons have a low chance, I'll buy a use a level 1 Fire. If it loses I throw it away and repeat.)
    ~~~~~~
    Dragon Story, Castle Story: ​Nuicakes
    Playing on an iPad Pro 11" with 4 GB RAM, 512 GB storage, A10X Fusion cpu and using 5 GHz wifi.

Rhino Keeper
    I have failed ti finish 3 out of last 4 tournaments. Get to Level 27 or 28 and then defeat after defeat. I have Level 15 dragons across all elements plus lots of champion and diamond types, also at L15. Why on earth did I bother spending all that time and all that food to get to L15 if it gives no advantage in a tournament? If I knew what I know now I wouldn’t have bothered. It is so frustrating it almost feels a deliberate attempt to make us spend gold. I will not do it- not least because winning another dragon means sacrificing one I have already to make room. Tournaments are the only events I really enjoy these days ... but this is short lived if the current pattern continues and then it’s goodbye DS.

Rhino Keeper
    OMG
    I should not have complained
    Just defeated Round 9 dragon in the current tournament - roll back - I’m back at Round 5. That’s obviously a sign that once again I am not destined to complete the tournament.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuroneko43 View Post
    Also have same issue, particularly with round 17. Have levelled up Passion (acquired via Codex) and Black Knight to 15 and, along with Air 15, Glasswing, Diamond they are my main fighters. My second level fighters are Supreme, Valiant, Chakra.
    Dragon Story - Iceland, Fantasy Forest Story - Saint Mary

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast