Thread: Ready to collect gold timer not working

Banned

Ready to collect gold timer not working

I keep records of times I collect gold. I collected it at 12:54 am Eastern time last nite. I have a 4 per day habitat with 2 dragons so at 12:54 PM I waited for ready flag to show. It didn't. It's now 1:16 PM and habitat still shows only 3 gold to collect. What's happening?

Community Manager [S8] Vanellope's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rfs04 View Post
    I keep records of times I collect gold. I collected it at 12:54 am Eastern time last nite. I have a 4 per day habitat with 2 dragons so at 12:54 PM I waited for ready flag to show. It didn't. It's now 1:16 PM and habitat still shows only 3 gold to collect. What's happening?
    If you experience any issues with your account, please submit a ticket to Support at Storm8

Link is in my signature

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Vanellope View Post
    If you experience any issues with your account, please submit a ticket to Support at Storm8

Link is in my signature
    Yes I did that but this is happening on my 2 islands and also with my husband so it seems to be a game issue rather than an individual island problem so I was hoping posting here would get a speedier resolution. The ready to collect flags finally appeared over 1 hour late, possibly up to 2 hours late. I am now monitoring to see if 1 gold will show up after the appropriate time interval.