Thread: Shadow lynx size

Fashion Designer

Shadow lynx size

Not sure if I missed this but I just noticed the shadow lynx is now just 2x1, not 2x2.

I only put mine out again fairly recently and I am pretty sure they were 2x2 then.

Thanks S8!

Indeed it was a 2x2. Now I can put 2 of them side by side in that same plot. I would not have realised this change. Thanks for sharing.

Fashion Designer
    I don't have a shadow lynx but I'm happy for you. Just wanted to pop in to say hi to my two neighbors since I don't do neighbor visits anymore

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    I don't have a shadow lynx but I'm happy for you. Just wanted to pop in to say hi to my two neighbors since I don't do neighbor visits anymore

Nightclub Owner
    Thanks for pointing this out! The Shadow Lynx have long been one my favorite event animals but they've been in my storage for ages due to their size. Now that I know they've been resized I can finally let a few out to play with my Direwolves and Flygers.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Thanks for pointing this out! The Shadow Lynx have long been one my favorite event animals but they've been in my storage for ages due to their size. Now that I know they've been resized I can finally let a few out to play with my Direwolves and Flygers.
    Do Shadow Lynx have good drops? I own one but do not have it out.

I have 4 & usually get silver out of 3. Don't know how many coins, if any, drop.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Nightclub Owner
    The drops I've recorded from my Shadow Lynx are $50, Milk, Fur, Rat Tail, Creep Tooth, Jewels, Silver - and they usually drop multiple items at a time.

Thank you for all the responses to my question. Since it doesn’t drop anything I am not already getting from multiple sources, I don’t think I’ll be putting it out