Thread: Please bring back the gem giving ads 🙏

Please bring back the gem giving ads 🙏

Dear Bakery story game we need more gem's so we could buy ovens that costs gem's , and in game gem's are extremely hard to get please please bring back the gem giving ads 🙏
    Dearest friends and neighbors if you agree with me please tell me what do you think about it 😊 thanks soooooooo much 😆

Farm Supplier
    Agreed. Especially since oven for goal require gems to purchase.

Nightclub Owner
    These videos are a promotional offer that can come and go randomly, so there's every chance you may get them back some day.

Also, there's an established thread on the topic; if you'd like to continue the discussion you should add to that one.

Absolutely agree 💯

Executive Chef
    You can still get gems for mastering recipes. I have been doing that often and gems add up.

Quote Originally Posted by minanamisakura View Post
    Dear Bakery story game we need more gem's so we could buy ovens that costs gem's , and in game gem's are extremely hard to get please please bring back the gem giving ads ��
    Dearest friends and neighbors if you agree with me please tell me what do you think about it �� thanks soooooooo much ��
    I agree ;The icon for free gems is totally off my page I enjoy the game and I cook a lot and still do not earn extra Gems how do they expect you to play the game

Quote Originally Posted by my607 View Post
    You can still get gems for mastering recipes. I have been doing that often and gems add up.
    That could become quite hard if you are playing the goals and using your ovens to cook for the goals

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerseygirlcafe View Post
    That could become quite hard if you are playing the goals and using your ovens to cook for the goals
    You master recipes in between goals. No one asked for you to master recipes during goal time.