Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Royal Touch - 2020 July 09 (5 Days)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Princely Pistachio Truffles on display:
    Attachment 56007
    so beautiful but what a waste !!! Design of Tray is also good.
    It should be one pot and visible one.

Rhino Keeper
    Originally Posted by Dede2510 View Post
    When the goal started I bought the oven but seeing all the hours it'll take to complete, I doubt I'll finish the goal and I'm not using another 5 gems to get another oven. I don't even do goals for the rewards, I do them for the recipes.

Quote Originally Posted by TashaV87 View Post
    I was wondering the same thing. The final recipe takes 8 hours and they want 10 of those! I can't spend on another oven to speed up the process, in case I need the gems for the next 5-day goal ☹️ I don't use an Apple device, so no free gems either.
    I started this goal late because I couldn't decide aout spending gem. But I started basic oven recipies from begining. now I have finished all side recipies. making 1st batch of last recipe. 7 more to go. 3 days left with only one goal oven. Hope to complete in time. I think that you also will be able to complete this goal with only one oven.

I adore this and basically all goals!!!! This is the first time I?m posting but I need to say STOP WHINING. Easily over 90% of posts I see on these goal pages are people just WHINING like children. I WON ENOUGH GEMS IN THE LAST GOAL TO BUY A BAVARIAN OVEN. It is not at all a ploy to get us to spend money. Seriously?!? And guess what? This game is a service to YOU, the player. How evil and sadistic is it for storm8 to get some sort of compensation for their time and creativity? To the contrary. I do not need to buy gems. I?m level 99 and have spent over the years MAYBE 30 bucks. And that?s all by choice. Not to ?get ahead? in a game I play against no one. In a game where there is no losing anyway. So yes ?even during a pandemic? creators deserve compensation not complaints from ppl who enjoy Otherwise spending free hours Playing a silly fun, adorable game. Thank you creators. This is fair and I love the goals, don?t stop creating.

Quote Originally Posted by chaubner0081 View Post
    I adore this and basically all goals!!!! This is the first time I?m posting but I need to say STOP WHINING. Easily over 90% of posts I see on these goal pages are people just WHINING like children. I WON ENOUGH GEMS IN THE LAST GOAL TO BUY A BAVARIAN OVEN. It is not at all a ploy to get us to spend money. Seriously?!? And guess what? This game is a service to YOU, the player. How evil and sadistic is it for storm8 to get some sort of compensation for their time and creativity?.
    Exactly. I?ve been playing this game for over a decade and I read these boards but never give my opinion here. My only complain is when goals are too long and I don?t have time to complete the recipes but 5 gem ovens when most people 10 gems for watching ads daily?

I really like the final prize I, hope I have time to complete it. Thank you

Sorry to inform you that it is 3 tiny plates that look just like that 😓

I hate that look too. Maybe it?d work for a dainty tea party themed bakery where all food looks like this to emulate tiny ?finger food? sandwiches but ugh I hate it.

Why can?t the finished product look like the picture? Be big, colorful, look like food! Idk computer code but wouldn?t it be harder to squeeze 3 plates on a counter than one?

Edit- was trying to reply to person who was worried 3rd recipe would be 3 tiny plates like they?ve been doing
    Last edited by VampireBlade1; 07-12-20 at 10:03 AM. Reason: Reply didn?t link who I was replying to

Fashion Designer
    I adore this and basically all goals!!!! This is the first time I?m posting but I need to say STOP WHINING. Easily over 90% of posts I see on these goal pages are people just WHINING like children. I WON ENOUGH GEMS IN THE LAST GOAL TO BUY A BAVARIAN OVEN. It is not at all a ploy to get us to spend money. Seriously?!? And guess what? This game is a service to YOU, the player. How evil and sadistic is it for storm8 to get some sort of compensation for their time and creativity? To the contrary. I do not need to buy gems. I?m level 99 and have spent over the years MAYBE 30 bucks. And that?s all by choice. Not to ?get ahead? in a game I play against no one. In a game where there is no losing anyway. So yes ?even during a pandemic? creators deserve compensation not complaints from ppl who enjoy Otherwise spending free hours Playing a silly fun, adorable game. Thank you creators. This is fair and I love the goals, don?t stop creating.
    Quote Originally Posted by dotardworld48 View Post
    Exactly. I?ve been playing this game for over a decade and I read these boards but never give my opinion here. My only complain is when goals are too long and I don?t have time to complete the recipes but 5 gem ovens when most people 10 gems for watching ads daily?

Just to be fair, there are real people who spent actual money in this game which i think will go to the storm8 team so that's also a compensation in its own way, don't you think?

Not everyone participating in goals is a 99lv player. The higher your level the more slot you get for ovens. There are many foods we need to prepare to unlock each goal. So they might find it difficult to finish the goal and usually chose to skip some steps/finish the food instantly with gems which they cannot do since they have to save it for ovens. Trying to finish the goal with only 1 Bavarian oven is impossible since the last recipe required 8 hours and you have to serve 10 of them.
    Coins are easier to get and there are MANY appliances that we could buy using coins so why did it have to be gems oven?

People whining in this forum are actually active players who's trying their hardest to stay and stick in this game and find a way to make it better.
    Complaints and suggestions are made when we found something could be better so that Storm8 might take it to consideration.

Again, about the ads, it's been stated many times that it was not ever guaranteed. I used to have them then suddenly it disappeared and never made it back. I've been purchasing gems long before it disappeared so I think it has no connection with people buying gems.

Also, this is a forum for discussion. Whining, complaining, praising, questions are supposed to be allowed. That's our way to share ideas. There are people praising the goals too, all depends on how you see and what you expect. Some found it go along with their theme, some didn't. In other 5day goals, some already had required ovens ahead, some had to buy new and getting locked recipes from past goals. If you find something great about the goal that you like, please share it with us. Maybe some of us didn't see it and could appreciate it better with your view.

What's your favorite thing about it? Was it the food? Was it the prize? Does the food look better when places in specific counters? Do you have any suggestion on how to place the prize to make it good looking in your bakery? Please share with us if so.
    Jared,19

New Resident
    STOP WHINING. How evil and sadistic is it for storm8 to get some sort of compensation for their time and creativity?
    So much THIS! Im afraid all this needless squabble is going to **** this game by driving away our content creators. Why shouldnt they make money for their work, their art? A lot of time and effort goes into these updates they consistently push out for us and while its fine to have an opinion, people act like theyve been wronged by the developers who are guilty of nothing except artistic freedom.

Should every player just be handed every item on a silver platter, with a spoon? or should they have incentive to play, to earn these items? Just like with everything else: paying customers get to enjoy more, and they should, for their monetary support! Whenever I quit BS in the past it was because I wasnt seeing any updates. Whether I like the new items or not, its just awesome that theyre always adding more. Theres already a plethora of items available for free, and the gem goals are VERY reasonable. I dont mind supporting a game Ive been playing on and off for 10 years.

Here's what's disappointing to me: The need to spend gems for an oven. I bought one because I like to participate, but with one oven, it takes a long time to complete all recipes. Part Four asks for completion of 10 dishes that take 8 hours to cook. I could see 1 or 2 hours, but 8? With one oven, I might not be able to complete. It would be a shame to get through everything and miss the prize due to running out of time. I'll do the best I can since I have gone this far.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dotardworld48 View Post

I'm one of those whining players and you know why? Because I lost the free gem video's a long long time ago. I have to cook A LOT to earn gems or I have to buy them with REAL MONEY.
    I don't mind a gem stove or oven once in a while but not for 5 gems each while you at least needs 4 to finish a goal, and not over and over again in a time were a lot of people don't have the financial needs due to covid 19.

So please let me whine about that. Thank you!

New Resident
    Hi This 5 Days goal need gem again to buy. Same As last time also pay gem buy tea time stove. Are Strom 8 going to put 5 days goal using gem to buy stove every time?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast