Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Royal Touch - 2020 July 09 (5 Days)

Host(ess)
    I actually don't mind gem ovens. As long as I can get the past recipes on the oven, I'm happy for the goal, even if I'm not a fan of the decoration it gives or how the food looks.

I really wish there was a way to unlock the goal recipes and goal ovens even if you missed them, even if it cost gems! I just want everything to be available even though I took a big break from the game.

Rhino Keeper
    All these recipies would look much better in single serving without tray.

Rhino Keeper
    I do not like gem oven goals as the free gems by watching videos is definitely not available to you once you have bought gems using real money. However the game is designed so younger people can play & not everybody can afford to use real money to buy gems. You also have to factor in the length of time recipe takes to cook & the quantity needed for the goal so it is unlikely that you can do the goal with just one oven. I have never tried to do any goal using 3 ovens let alone one but even then that is 15 gems needed & mastering any recipe takes a long time to get your gems that way & ?4.99 for 24 gems may not sound expensive but it is if you are on a limited budget.

I have been playing since December 2011 & over the years I have seen this once great game sliding downhill when I started playing the goals were a month long so every player got a chance of getting the goal prize & you would be able to have just one oven & I felt it was fairer to players who liked to play the game for relaxation & fun now with the goals being 5 & 15 days what used to be a fun game is more like a full time job if you want to win the prizes but now there are so many issues with the game & with goals being so much shorter in time & for players with 12 hr shift jobs or just long hours, children & a home there is not much free time to play this game in the relaxing manner that it used to be, I have recently become so tired of the lack of support & creativity going into the game from developers, I mean ovens are often recolours of Restaurant Story ones, recipes are reused or recoloured RS ones & it gets boring, when I think of how many ovens, drinks machines etc I have in my inventory & S8 have to make it a gem oven, just my opinion.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Hi all, please remember to reach out to Mod Pixie if you need any assistance with your game or post in the Bugs & Issues forum where your issue will be seen by S8. Thanks! SW

Quote Originally Posted by southernbellesummer View Post
    👋🏼 Hi and welcome to the game, Tasha! 🎉 If you?re looking for a new neighbor, you may add me. I?ve been playing the game almost since its release. I can give you tips and answer any questions you might have. I play daily also. 😊
    Hiya, I'm so sorry for the delayed response! Usually nobody replies so I don't come back to check threads.

Sorry, I may have given you the wrong impression - I'm not a beginner, but I started playing in March, I think, and never realized there were goals. So now whenever there's a goal, even these dreaded gem goals, I cannot resist participating! 😍😉

I have many awesome neighbours, but I wouldn't mind adding someone who tips daily and gifts requested items at reset. So do add me if you have a similar playing style, thanks 😃

Quote Originally Posted by Dede2510 View Post
    When the goal started I bought the oven but seeing all the hours it'll take to complete, I doubt I'll finish the goal and I'm not using another 5 gems to get another oven. I don't even do goals for the rewards, I do them for the recipes.
    I was wondering the same thing. The final recipe takes 8 hours and they want 10 of those! I can't spend on another oven to speed up the process, in case I need the gems for the next 5-day goal ☹️ I don't use an Apple device, so no free gems either.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Princely Pistachio Truffles on display:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Princely Pistachio Truffles Counter.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	63.9 KB 
ID:	56007
    Aaa i was hoping they'd give us round tray... Thanks baby!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Daengel View Post
    Aaa i was hoping they'd give us round tray... Thanks baby!
    Happy to help! Though, I just realized that every recipe is on the same tray which I think may be a first?

For me, it's a real shame that they did the three teacups on one tray for the last recipe. My favorite part of that particular recipe is the detailed design of the cups which is difficult to see in this configuration. Seems silly to invest time and energy in designing something so intricate only to then make it difficult to be seen easily

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast