Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Royal Touch - 2020 July 09 (5 Days)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by southernbellesummer View Post
     Hi and welcome to the game, Tasha!  If you?re looking for a new neighbor, you may add me. I?ve been playing the game almost since its release. I can give you tips and answer any questions you might have. I play daily also. 
    Please see the Add Me Forum for neighbors.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilovetodesign View Post
    Hi,
    How is everyone doing? I?m going around in circles looking for the parts for the Basic Oven and Drink Mixer. Could someone please send me the updated link?
    Thank you very much, Amy
    They have no parts, for other appliances I suggest bookmarking the Game Guide as it has links to the informational threads that will help when it comes time to purchase and build appliances.

Farm Supplier
    In that moment you buy gems with real money, the videos stop and will never come back. I experienced that on an iPad and an iPhone. So you will be punished for spending money to S8 😡

Nightclub Owner
    Heads up guys, this thread is for info and opinions on the current goal only.

There are other threads dedicated to gem videos, neighbors, etc., if we don't keep the thread on topic we run the risk of having posts deleted or the entire thread closed. Thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Daengel View Post
    Bavarian ovens original recipes aren't from goals so yes it's all unlocked already when u purchase for the 1st time ^^ the ones that would be unlocked are 2nd recipe and 3rd from this goal, the 1st one is already unlocked too. So if u buy now you'd get 4 recipes unlocked
    Thank you Dear

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you Annira

Rhino Keeper
    Free gem offers fo to certain players (I never got them) and seem to be for newer players. Eventually, they go away, ao enjoy then while you get them!!

If you master three recipes, you get 6 gems, so really, this goal allows you to GAIN a gem.

Personally, I love the final prize.

New Resident
    When the goal started I bought the oven but seeing all the hours it'll take to complete, I doubt I'll finish the goal and I'm not using another 5 gems to get another oven. I don't even do goals for the rewards, I do them for the recipes.

Host(ess)
    Guess I won’t be playing this one if it requires a purchase. And I already have one of these ovens but you can’t use one you already own. Sucks big time.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Please see the Add Me Forum for neighbors.

They have no parts, for other appliances I suggest bookmarking the Game Guide as it has links to the informational threads that will help when it comes time to purchase and build appliances.
    I no longer have access to the bookmarks anymore because this is a different device. I still haven?t received any help from customer support on transferring my games. In May of 2020 the previous iPad I was using the battery failed & will no longer charge anymore so there is absolutely no way to access anything on it anymore or the devices I originally started playing on. Some of the reason is they offer limited support and say to ask in the forums. I also keep seeing messages whenever I sign into the forums Not Secure. I don?t know if that is why some of this is not functioning properly. Usually when I see not being secure, I hit cancel or log off the forums.
    ​Amy

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by prgirl91 View Post
    I'm using an iphone, and my video ads stopped working weeks ago. Not doing any gem-related goals until they fix this, since the gems I get from recipes are not enough.
    same happened to me. on all my S8 games. i uninstalled them and reinstalled them for the super updated version. the ads came back.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast