Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Royal Touch - 2020 July 09 (5 Days)

Quote Originally Posted by annalimanada View Post
    And again a goalprice with horrible ugly brown yellow edges.
    That, and the fact that we have to pay gems (money) for a stove... not playing this one.

Thank you Storm8, for ****ing the joy of this game for me. And many others.
    I am not playing either, it used to be fun, but like with everything, when you have a good why do you insist upon messing it up. And could please fix the apostrophe/question mark problem that?s <look for it in that word, it will be there.

🌴Carolina🏖Girl🌴

Fashion Designer
    guys, gUYS, what if I decided to throw myself into this goal and spending gems and then this one turn out to be one of those TINY 3 PLATES RECIPE again IS IT RIGHT TO RIOT IF THAT HAPPEN somebody pls unlock this one and post pic before I go protest???
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20200710_081820.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	32.1 KB 
ID:	55987

Is pretty in the cook book but I'm scared. Cause; experience.
    Jared,19

I will never buy a gem oven no matter how “good” the displays of the recipes are. SKIPPING!
    Level 99 / 4 star player

I already have one oven I may buy one haven?t decided if I want to use gems for another one. I hate these goals when they are like this .

Nightclub Owner
    Majestic Mousse:

Name:	BS 07-09-2020 Recipe 1 Counter.jpg 
Views:	133 
Size:	76.6 KB 
ID:	55989

Farm Supplier
    Wow! Another gem stove goal.. 😒😒

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Daengel View Post
    guys, gUYS, what if I decided to throw myself into this goal and spending gems and then this one turn out to be one of those TINY 3 PLATES RECIPE again IS IT RIGHT TO RIOT IF THAT HAPPEN somebody pls unlock this one and post pic before I go protest???

Name:	IMG_20200710_081820.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	32.1 KB 
ID:	55987

Is pretty in the cook book but I'm scared. Cause; experience.
    I've added the unlocked CookBook images in the first post but it's most likely that players won't be far enough into the goal to see the counter presentation for a few days at least. Looking through past 5 Day Goal threads, two days seems to be the average before we see all three recipes on the counter.

I'm not suggesting you start a goal you're uninterested in, not at all. However, I would feel remiss if I didn't warn that waiting to start the goal raises the odds of having to spend gems to unlock all the recipes or finish the goal. Good luck with whichever route you decide to take!

Host(ess)
    NOPE!! Not doing this one. I'm not paying gems for appliances when I can't even earn gems through video ads because they're broken. Fix the video ads, THEN ask us to spend them. BYE!!
    prgirl91 on both Bakery Story and Restaurant Story

Executive Chef
    Oh man I really want that reward but gem ovens ugh! I was hoping to save them for a sale

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I've added the unlocked CookBook images in the first post but it's most likely that players won't be far enough into the goal to see the counter presentation for a few days at least. Looking through past 5 Day Goal threads, two days seems to be the average before we see all three recipes on the counter.

I'm not suggesting you start a goal you're uninterested in, not at all. However, I would feel remiss if I didn't warn that waiting to start the goal raises the odds of having to spend gems to unlock all the recipes or finish the goal. Good luck with whichever route you decide to take!
    Dear Annira, I agree with you, specially when all recipies need long hours, we cant expect to see all 3 pics.
    But I asked earlier in this thread that can I get previous recipies unlocked ? or those 3 will remain locked as 1st time buyer ?
    If not for new 3 recipies, then atleast I wish to get all recipies unlocked after spending 5 gems. If you or anybody can post pic of previous
    recipies like apple pancake and cream horns, I can decide to spend 5 gems or not.
    Again I am saying that if not these new recipies, but if I can get beautiful previous recipies, I can spend 5 gems to buy atleast one oven. I play only for beautiful recipies. thank you

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast