Page 9 of 38 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/09: A Wonderful Spot of Tea | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Below is from the sled dog/Greta thread:
    "Quote Originally Posted by farmerted7 View Post
    I think you should leave it like that and then later on (goal 9 maybe) you will store grown Greta and be able to place the second one from the forge. That's what I'm gathering from the post from FedererGoat. Similar to Harvey the mink.

I'm not there yet myself. if you still have your 2nd pup in forge, just leave it there til you CAN place it. Don't sell it for 0.
    Yes, goal nine is where you can finally place the second Greta.

You put the first Greta in storage and then go to the forge to ‘Warm Greta Up"
    You can then place and raise the second one while the first one is crafting in the forge."

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    Below is from the sled dog/Greta thread:
    "Quote Originally Posted by farmerted7 View Post
    I think you should leave it like that and then later on (goal 9 maybe) you will store grown Greta and be able to place the second one from the forge. That's what I'm gathering from the post from FedererGoat. Similar to Harvey the mink.

I'm not there yet myself. if you still have your 2nd pup in forge, just leave it there til you CAN place it. Don't sell it for 0.
    Yes, goal nine is where you can finally place the second Greta.

You put the first Greta in storage and then go to the forge to ‘Warm Greta Up"
    You can then place and raise the second one while the first one is crafting in the forge."
    But guys be careful in case for some reason S8 changed the dynamics.. seems similar.. but I guess it takes that 1st person to prove it right)

Executive Chef
    So I think this is how you get 2 baby bunnies, then grown bunnies:
    1. During goal 6, gather one basket of carrots.
    2. Start baby bunny in magic forge.
    3. Do NOT collect the baby bunny.
    4. Gather another basket of carrots
    5. Start second baby bunny.
    6. Collect first baby bunny
    7. DO NOT collect second baby bunny
    8. During the step to change the bunny (probably goal 9):
    a) make 2 hats in goal 8.
    b) make 2 jackets in goal 9.
    c) place the first bunny in storage
    d) dress percival #1 in the magic forge (DO NOT COLLECT)
    9. Collect and place the second baby bunny.
    10. Grow the second bunny
    11. Store and dress percival #2 in the magic forge
    12.Collect and place both dressed Percivals
    Last edited by HuckleTown; 07-11-20 at 02:16 PM.

Executive Chef
    Thank you so much for the summery HuckleTown!

Reminder to everyone : We need 5 Golden Nuggets to for the last level of the Mushroom Tea Garden.
    Make sure you keep them in reserve, or start 'hunting' for them if you don't have them yet.

Golden nugget
    Found: Sparkling mine, Glimmer Rock Formation, Deep mine or by mining rocks, small rock pile, Feral Lands adventure, troll vault, jewelers trade in Royal Exchange, Golden Mine, Desert Palace, Rooted Mine, Leprechaun Faerie, Celestine Faerie, Fey Courthouse, Golden Peacock, Pfefferknot Pony, Troll Thief, Aetas, Garden Peacock, Armored Shadow Wolf, Mountain of the Wilds, Snow Castle, Pot of Gold, L10 Rafflesia Garden, Pilu (adult mantiwort), L10 Trade Post, Thankful Turkey, L7 Piggy Cottage, Fire Wagon, Grimaud, Disguised Flamingo, Maebee the Faerie, Coral the Octomaid

I'be bought 25 Bunny's, and raised 20 of them. I want to keep the remaining 5 as Bunny's (so cute!)
    I bought 99 Fine Porcelain Stacks for no obvious reason,.. there is really something wrong with me, I just can't resist.
    Luckily they cost nearly nothing so it doesn't have any financial repercussions.

I'm loving this event so far. Great job S8!
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 07-09-20 at 10:08 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by topmom952 View Post
    Has anyone managed to get a second basket of carrots?
    Yes, I collected the 2nd basket of carrots after starting to make the baby bunny in the forge. As someone else mentioned before me, you won't be able to have more than 1 basket in inventory at a time, so wait to collect a 2nd one till the 1st bunny is started. Hope that helps

Fashion Designer
    Not sure it is worth the hassle to create a second Percival. Has pretty ordinary drops, unlike Greta's earthen beam/block drops.

Executive Chef
    Storm8 please fix the Mushroom Hut.
    It’s graphic is far too big ... it dwarfs all the other buildings.
    Similar to how you increased the size of the Bubbling Volcano, can you please decrease the size of the Mushroom Hut to match the other workshops.
    Also it doesn’t have the ability to rotate.
    Can you please at least include a mirror image rotation (similar to the animals).
    Thanks so much!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    Storm8 please fix the Mushroom Hut.
    It’s graphic is far too big ... it dwarfs all the other buildings.
    Similar to how you increased the size of the Bubbling Volcano, can you please decrease the size of the Mushroom Hut to match the other workshops.
    Also it doesn’t have the ability to rotate.
    Can you please at least include a mirror image rotation (similar to the animals).
    Thanks so much!
    I agree it feels 'out of place'.
    I mostly dislike it's so vague.. I hope you understand what I mean.
    I made a comparison photo with the Gnome House. Gnome House is only a 1x1, but it's so much more detailed and clear..
    And compared to every other decoration/ building/ animal in our Realm the Mushroom Hut looks bad..

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2665.jpg 
Views:	144 
Size:	270.0 KB 
ID:	55993

P.s. the Iron Fountain from a few events back is an excellent source of Iron and Coal.
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 07-09-20 at 11:27 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    Not sure it is worth the hassle to create a second Percival. Has pretty ordinary drops, unlike Greta's earthen beam/block drops.
    Even if it's not, it seems a small effort to create a second Baby Bunny, which on it's own is very very cute

Fashion Designer
    Feel like I’ve chopped down a whole forest of dead trees, however I at last have Chester crafting. Got 28 spades, hope that’s enough.

Page 9 of 38 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast