Page 28 of 38 FirstFirst ... 18242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/09: A Wonderful Spot of Tea | event information on page 1

HELP! Card Guards Not Dropping...! And Where do you get the Lucky Cards for Chester?

HELP! The Card Guards are Not dropping Shovels! I either get nothing or wool. WHY???!!! Also, how do you get the Lucky Cards to Summon, Chester? HELP!!! PLEASE!!! Thank You!😊

Fashion Designer
    Great use of space, placement and on point theme
    Quote Originally Posted by WittyWitch View Post
    All done. Here?s my Nonsensical Tea Party! I think I?ll end up combining it with the mushroom fortress and mushroom kids later on

Attachment 56015

update: tied it in with some lucky charms
    Attachment 56019
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Fashion Designer
    I kept baby bunny on purpose as he was so cute.

Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    I am finding my flyer babies a bit hit and miss anyway. I have four and sometimes only one will give me coal. Other times two will give me 2 each. I've been chopping lots of rocks. At least you don't have to wait for those.
    On the Percival issue. I left the second baby in the forge until Percival was completed, and collecting from him for the biscuit.
    Then I went back to the forge, put the baby into storage, then placed him on the board. So I have Percival and a baby bunny.
    I'm happy with that.
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jen7779 View Post
    HELP! The Card Guards are Not dropping Shovels! I either get nothing or wool. WHY???!!! Also, how do you get the Lucky Cards to Summon, Chester? HELP!!! PLEASE!!! Thank You!��
    I'm sorry to hear you're having issues.... When you fight the card guards they either drop wool, shovels or lucky cards and yes the occasional nothing too, (might have gotten a teacup too, didn't really take a lot of notice). What drops is completely random. I got loads more shovels than I needed and given I was close to getting enough cards for 2 Chesters just kept going. I did chop a LOT of dead trees - a whole forest of a lot! Keep going if you want Chester, but the focus is on the shovels so keep chopping and concentrate chopping as many dead trees as you can at a time.

Fashion Designer
    As soon as you get Alina you no longer spawn the Cards Guard, atleast that is what I am seeing.
    So if you are wanting a second Chester don't upgrade and finish the event
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Quote Originally Posted by venatemp View Post
    As soon as you get Alina you no longer spawn the Cards Guard, atleast that is what I am seeing.
    So if you are wanting a second Chester don't upgrade and finish the event
    We fixed this issue! So sorry for any inconvenience.
    Storm8 Staff - MeowMeowBeans

Need additional help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Need your account on a new device? Transfer your account here!
    Like us on Facebook and follow our Twitter!

Fashion Designer
    Thank you.
    Tested the fix out and the Card Guard spawns and drops are as expected
    Quote Originally Posted by Meowmeowbeans View Post
    We fixed this issue! So sorry for any inconvenience.
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    I visited a level 20 kingdom I thought was yours. I feel silly now. Please ignore the message I sent. It might help someone new but at 50 you're an old hand at this. . And I do agree it's hard early on to do events, especially if they require wool.

I also like the smaller mushroom houses. They don't stick out like a sore thumb so much now.
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Don't forget Lower Level players still have A LOT of main story quests to work through.
    And there are often still some prizes to earn without completing an event.

I like the new Mushroom Hut's too. Thank you so much S8! They fit in much much better now.
    This is a bit of an older post in the thread, but even if you can't complete an event as a lower level player you still get "mini prizes" as you progress. The rabbits will be a great benefit for future wool drops as well as cabbages and carrots, which are crops that may take a lot of time and effort for lower level players to accumulate. While I'm sad about the events I couldn't finish as a lower level player, I appreciated collecting new animals/resources that can help in the future. I remember one event where I had to go out and buy a TON of Alpacas because I had sheep but no enough. So another source of wool is welcomed even at level 50.

Also, I appreciate when some events aren't time gated, super stressful, and overly intense. This gives me time to catch up on main story lines I couldn't work on during the beginning of an event. It gives me time to rebuild depleted resources from the event and a break when the event is too intense babysitting the game. So I appreciate the format this time around. Thanks S8!

Fashion Designer
    So Alina’s drops must also change post event? She’s only dropping stone and coins.
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvernomiko
    ... I appreciate when some events aren't time gated, super stressful, and overly intense. This gives me time to catch up on main story lines I couldn't work on during the beginning of an event. It gives me time to rebuild depleted resources from the event and a break when the event is too intense babysitting the game. So I appreciate the format this time around. Thanks S8!
    I agree!
    Best event format!
    These are my favourite events that I can play at my own leisure over 13days.
    I generally finish in 7days (zero gems spent) and that leaves me a week for regular kingdom play before the next event.
    I’m finished all quests lines , but love being able to use my all energy collecting expansion supplies... still so much to do!
    I also love having my kingdom set up perfectly for those 7days!!
    (instead of the messiness that comes with events haha)