Page 26 of 38 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/09: A Wonderful Spot of Tea | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    do you have baby flygers - they are brilliant! If not, I'll post the inventory guide extract for coal and living wood on page 1 - give me a mini and then refresh this page and go to page 1.
    How do you get baby flygers? I read once you got baby milk from fighting fangbeast, but I never have.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl210 View Post
    Me too and all the sources listed on page one aren?t working for me either. I chopped 20 trees and got one living wood. I?ve done the beehives and nothing, the deer, the gnomes. It?s so frustrating when normally I?m maxed out on it!
    Do you have the wooden planes (I think they were from a steampunk event) they drop living wood every time.

They are called Flying Machine.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tealbird81 View Post
    How do you get baby flygers? I read once you got baby milk from fighting fangbeast, but I never have.
    You need (grown up) Flygers to get Flyger Milk. (Fangbeasts don’t drop it alas)
    You need Ivy’s Magic Nurcery to craft Flyger Baby’s with the Flyger Milk.

Rhino Keeper
    You have to get far along enough in one of the main quests to trigger the drop for baby milk once you get Ivy's Magic Nursery, as RonjaR82 mentioned. For example, I've been level 50 for a while but haven't progressed in certain main story lines far enough to trigger flyger or wyvern spawns but because I have Ivy's Nursery whenever I fought them during a Monster Hunt, I did receive their milk as a drop.

Rhino Keeper
    My bad. I was thinking direwolf. I can?t get direwolf milk. Someone wrote a dire boar would give milk.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    My bad. I was thinking direwolf. I can?t get direwolf milk. Someone wrote a dire boar would give milk.
    Ivy's magic nursery is a building sold for gems I think? You get tiered quests asking to make one baby at a time. At level 34 I've done quests for skunkupea, fangbeast and am now on the baby golem. Each monster only drops its milk type. Although the nursery does not have a direboar baby, I have a couple of direboar milk from drops.....Edit, I found three more I had not unlocked yet, direboar was one of them. Flyger, direwolf, wyvern are also craftable. I'm not high enough in level or on the quest to spawn any of those last three. But I purchased a bengal tiger from the market on sale and have milk to make a baby.

The baby fangbeast is a good source for bone I think. I suspect each baby specializes in a particular resource.

Skunkupea
    Fangbeast
    Golem
    Dire wolf
    Flyger
    Wyvern
    Aqua panther
    Marmosea
    Direboar
    I'm currently out of wool building level 9. I'm very pleased the rabbits will drop wool after the event.
    Last edited by TeikaEmberstorm; 07-15-20 at 12:33 AM.

Banned
    I got a feeling this event was a one off... with no slowdown ie.. Ivy Hut{s} ... players are ripping through this event. I don't mind having an event without slowdown but there are a few kinda with some waiting on resources many are finding hard / impossible to come by.. I feel bad for the fringe players but at least they did'nt add slowdown also. Wool and LW are ****ers for the low level players even with lower requirements.. Slapping Bunnies around for their Tails is about the biggest annoyance.

Rhino Keeper
    Don’t know what I did wrong, I thought I followed the instructions, but I was told I have the limit for Percival. One is in storage, hope it works.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by purrdue5 View Post
    Don’t know what I did wrong, I thought I followed the instructions, but I was told I have the limit for Percival. One is in storage, hope it works.
    Not sure but looks like they got dressed at same time which will make the 2nd one a Storage item..

So I think this is how you get 2 baby bunnies, then grown bunnies:
    1. During goal 6, gather one basket of carrots.
    2. Start baby bunny in magic forge.
    3. Do NOT collect the baby bunny.
    4. Gather another basket of carrots
    5. Start second baby bunny.
    6. Collect first baby bunny
    7. DO NOT collect second baby bunny
    8. During the step to change the bunny (probably goal 9):
    a) make 2 hats in goal 8.
    b) make 2 jackets in goal 9.
    c) place the first bunny in storage
    d) dress percival #1 in the magic forge (DO NOT COLLECT)
    9. Collect and place the second baby bunny.
    10. Grow the second bunny
    11. Store and dress percival #2 in the magic forge
    12.Collect and place both dressed Percivals

Banned
    So I guess (POST EVENT) means after the overall timer is up... Percival dropping NADA