Page 24 of 38 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/09: A Wonderful Spot of Tea | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Is it a guaranteed drop. I like anything with guaranteed drop.
    I just noticed that my last two drops were both coal and stones. I love the guaranteed drops. However, I have out many items with abysmal drops, for design purposes only. My brain cannot remember anymore all the things I should in this game. Thank goodness for the Forum!

Executive Chef
    Alina first drop 2400 coin, stone and chocolate (multiple of each)

Is Percival supposed to drop something besides just one exp point?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cjschateau View Post
    Is Percival supposed to drop something besides just one exp point?
    No drops till after the event concludes this time. Check post 2 on page 1 with the prize info.

Executive Chef
    i have two percivals. second time i tried this (only other time was the paper tigers). sometime two of these creatures ends up being very worth it. i just need my percival drops and 2 dozen tea and done.
    biggest slow down this event was that i didn't have any saved energy from the monster hunt. so after i collect in the morning & use it (usually get around 400 daily), i am stuck waiting on the refills
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Host(ess)
    Hi everyone, I’m enjoying this event but I’m kicking myself for not making two Perceval Juniors. For some reason I forgot this trick and forged the jacket, and now it’s gone. Here’s my question: if you buy the white bunny for sale, and raise it, will it also become a Percival Jr? Can you then dress this one too - to become a Percival? I see you can buy an extra jacket. I’m making 2 hats just in case. Does anyone know? Thanks

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cascadia59 View Post
    Hi everyone, I?m enjoying this event but I?m kicking myself for not making two Perceval Juniors. For some reason I forgot this trick and forged the jacket, and now it?s gone. Here?s my question: if you buy the white bunny for sale, and raise it, will it also become a Percival Jr? Can you then dress this one too - to become a Percival? I see you can buy an extra jacket. I?m making 2 hats just in case. Does anyone know? Thanks
    The White Rabbit that you can purchase for 40 Gems does look like Percival's unclothed adult form when grown (its baby form has brown eyes Instead of Baby Percival's red eyes though), but it's classified / inventoried and named differently. It doesn't count as a Percival, won't affect your limit for him and shares both the drops and timers with the regular rabbit. It's not a Percival, so you're not able to dress it.

(Edit: So essentially it's just a normal rabbit from this event with a different look. I bought it accidentally the first night and thought at first I was getting slightly more cotton tails than a usual rabbit so was hoping it might have an increased chance of the "rare" rabbit drops, but it seems to have evened out.)

Hope that helps! 😊
    Last edited by stormaurora42; 07-13-20 at 08:49 AM.

Host(ess)
    Thanks Stormaurora42.

Too bad.... Kicking myself. I should have come here more regularly and I would have remembered.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by madameleota13 View Post
    For those searching for coal, I'm having much better luck with the SMALL rock pile. I've been averaging 3-4 coal per pile.
    Small rock piles work great. And I've decided to craft another Flyger Cub. .
    Anyways. Off to do further research. Lol

I don't even need any of these Dressed bunnies or Alice or anything.

I think I need a vacation!
    Last edited by riverly; 07-13-20 at 10:32 AM. Reason: Not Flyer!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cascadia59 View Post
    Thanks Stormaurora42.

Too bad.... Kicking myself. I should have come here more regularly and I would have remembered.
    You're welcome. 😔🙃