Page 19 of 38 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/09: A Wonderful Spot of Tea | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Remember that you can make Living Wood in the Potion Shop. 15 wood, 10 white petals, and 5 water — 15 minutes.

Just want to say, I think the jeweled carrots are lovely. I wish we had more designs like these. One problem, the descriptionuses the wrong word. It should be brooch, which is a piece of jewelry, not broach, which means to bring up or introduce something.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    It has nothing to do with "participant ribbons". For me, I've never tried to make 2 before and since I have lots of energy (sat out the last 2 events) I decided to try.

Also, you never know what material will become important. Many times I've ignored trying for the monster or extra animal because, "I'm always maxed on the drop item". I'm really wishing I had a few extra things that dropped coal, wool and living wood right now.
    Agree with this about getting extras not just for the sake of collecting... also a long time player but still can get short of items in events!

Have 2 Percivals ... have gotten the Bunny Biscuit with both out on board but took about 10 hits to get 1! So not a guaranteed drop

Rhino Keeper
    But also NO upgrade showing for L10 !!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kolakid View Post
    But also NO upgrade showing for L10 !!!
    Same here. Already tried force closing app. Guess we'll have to wait till at least Monday for them to fix it.

Fashion Designer
    For those that need coals: baby flygers, wolves et al. are really great coal droppers.

For wools don't forget alpacas of all types. And all types of sheep we get from events. An of course Greta but I'm sure you're already collecting her.

For living woods, the airplanes from the steam punk events drop living wood consistently, plus a nice amount of coins.

Of course I just want to mention a few things. For a full list visit SpiritWind's wonderful hub.

Executive Chef
    I usually restock coal by chopping rock outcroppings. Since we're using stone to make tea, chopping rocks can be a source of stone and coal. And you might dig up a gold nugget.
    And check your inventory. I had several sheep in there. I guess from adventures or certain events. I don't think I've ever bought sheep but I've ended up with a lot.
    For living wood I would recommend that you purchase some living wood trees. I invested in about 6 early in my game. Never regretted it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I usually restock coal by chopping rock outcroppings. Since we're using stone to make tea, chopping rocks can be a source of stone and coal. And you might dig up a gold nugget.
    And check your inventory. I had several sheep in there. I guess from adventures or certain events. I don't think I've ever bought sheep but I've ended up with a lot.
    For living wood I would recommend that you purchase some living wood trees. I invested in about 6 early in my game. Never regretted it.
    I splashed out on 5 living wood trees. Also never regretted it. : )

Although it's possible to scrounge around for singular droppers of what we need, it's much less time intensive to have multiples of the same item, given the lack of a fully searchable inventory (imagine if we could search by DROP too!!!) due to hundreds of pages of inventory (and there are many w far more than my 500 ish). I prefer droppers that I can have a lot of. Hence my reliance on babies for the coal; you can make loads of them over time, and keep at least one out for easy searching when needed. Love it. Baby flygers my *fave* because of the wisp lantern drops during expansion sales.

I even have 10 jewellers buildings because early on in my play there was an event w a jeweller drop. Great for events that require jewels too. Long timer, but I can't bear the hour searching through the forum Inventory then my inventory, back and forth, back and forth, for events.
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Rhino Keeper
    Anyone finding other ways to spawn the card guard? Like chopping other trees or tea cup stacks?

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CalicoRidge View Post
    Just want to say, I think the jeweled carrots are lovely. I wish we had more designs like these. One problem, the descriptionuses the wrong word. It should be brooch, which is a piece of jewelry, not broach, which means to bring up or introduce something.
    Hm, wow I just did a search and did not find jewelry in the definition for broach. I've always grown up spelling it broach, perhaps from books I've read. It redirected me to brooch.

I'm getting coal for almost every hit of the rock outcropping. 20 hits gave 19 coal.

I'm wondering if I messed up crafting both bunny jackets in the mushroom huts. If it makes one of them inaccessibility I'll have to make 14 teas in one hut to get to the next step.