Page 17 of 38 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/09: A Wonderful Spot of Tea | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    S8 would you please release the golden nuggets. I have been trying to replenish my supply for some time And are not appearing, maybe one in a week. I have at least 2/3 of the items listed in the hub including mines, rocks, etc. with zero luck. PLEASE!!

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for the tip using the warrior, will use that the next time but still with all the items that are suppose to give the nuggets even if they are rare I think they show up once in awhile. Loosen up a little. Thanks for your consideration.

Quote Originally Posted by WittyWitch View Post
    I?m assuming those are supposed to be for gems, not 25 coins.......... get ?em while they?re hot!
    Wow didn?t realize the price in coins. Gonna get a bunch. They look cute. Even if the drop rate is terrible I still have the option to get a few last tea cups right away. Thanks for the catch!

Farm Supplier
    Just FYI, I’ve been getting card guards from old logs. I’m not sure if the spawn rate is better but I got 2 for 3 logs I chopped.

Hey, S8! My Percival is broken! He only drops experience! Nothing else! No black flag showing at all! Please fix him!

So is he just a dud until dressed? That doesn't seem at all right.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Farm Supplier
    I am now at goal 10; completed first three tasks: tend Percival, gather bunny biscuits, prepare biscuit platter. (Bunny biscuits is a rare drop and took several tries). The last task is to upgrade mushroom growth, but when i tap on it
    the upgrade window is not there. Restarting the game did not help. Does anybody else have this problem and is this a bug?

Rhino Keeper
    I’ve got to say that the Card Guard’s sword is pretty wicked looking and he sure attacks deeply with it.

New Resident
    I’m in the same boat! I uninstalled and re installed and it hasn’t changed! I finished yesterday and I’m excited to get Alice! Please!!?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by purrdue5 View Post
    Thanks for the tip using the warrior, will use that the next time but still with all the items that are suppose to give the nuggets even if they are rare I think they show up once in awhile. Loosen up a little. Thanks for your consideration.
    I saw a post elsewhere in the Forum, that it seems you need 20 of "whatever" in stock for drop rates to be better. I stopped expanding temporarily & have my Expansion Permits at 30+ and it seems like that is working a bit; items that had Trade Tix/Expansion Permits as a "rare" drop seem to drop them occasionally now. Although some things like my Fire Fly Cove have never dropped anything but Earth Wisp/coins, as far as I can tell. So your WW mass rock chop should get a few more gold nuggets if you can keep at least 20 on hand.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Hey, S8! My Percival is broken! He only drops experience! Nothing else! No black flag showing at all! Please fix him!

So is he just a dud until dressed? That doesn't seem at all right.
    Hmmm, I wouldn't be passing out stuff in public undressed, either
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx