Page 12 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/09: A Wonderful Spot of Tea | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerted7 View Post
    What is the softened fabric made in goal 7 used for? It looks like we only have to make it then?

If not, how many softened fabric do we need total?

I am trying to decide how many rabbits to buy! Thanks in advance for any intel!
    higher level=10
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    I get a message that I have my limit on this item when trying to gather the second baby bunny from the forge. The sale button is greyed out. Do I need to sell the forge?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    I get a message that I have my limit on this item when trying to gather the second baby bunny from the forge. The sale button is greyed out. Do I need to sell the forge?
    Please don't sell your Forge!
    You shouldn't collect him until later in the event. Is that still an option?
    You can only have 1, but if you collect him when you are in a different stadium with the first baby (when you start the craft with his cloth on) it should (probably) work.
    But it's all kind of a guess/ gamble.
    But on the other hand, you haven't really much to lose.
    With this metal heavy event you can probably miss the use of 1 of your Magic Forge's for a week or so.

And if you want to get rid of the baby for some reason, you could try storing your Forge, I think the craft will disappear then.

Rhino Keeper
    Okay guys, I think S8 wised up to us. I made the first baby bunny and collected from the rabbits so I had my second basket of carrots ready. I collected the first baby bunny from the forge and went to start the second one. No dice. It’s greyed out. Putting the first baby bunny in storage didn’t do anything.

So, *do not collect the first baby bunny from your forge until you have started the second one in another forge.*

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by are1000 View Post
    Okay guys, I think S8 wised up to us. I made the first baby bunny and collected from the rabbits so I had my second basket of carrots ready. I collected the first baby bunny from the forge and went to start the second one. No dice. It’s greyed out. Putting the first baby bunny in storage didn’t do anything.

So, *do not collect the first baby bunny from your forge until you have started the second one in another forge.*
    Thanks for the heads up!

In other words, follow the instructions VERY carefully. 😥

(5-6)

Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    So I think this is how you get 2 baby bunnies, then grown bunnies:
    1. During goal 6, gather one basket of carrots.
    2. Start baby bunny in magic forge.
    3. Do NOT collect the baby bunny.
    4. Gather another basket of carrots
    5. Start second baby bunny.
    6. Collect first baby bunny
    7. DO NOT collect second baby bunny
    8. During the step to change the bunny (probably goal 9):
    a) make 2 of the required items. Looks to be a rabbit hat and jacket, so 4 things to make (2 hats, 2 jackets).
    b) place the first bunny in storage
    9. Collect and place the second baby bunny.
    -snip-

I?m a new player and have no sheep. They are only for gems in the market. Is there another way to get them?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lavamagic2 View Post
    I?m a new player and have no sheep. They are only for gems in the market. Is there another way to get them?
    Watching Videos or Adventures

Do you have alpacas available for purchase? They are a coin purchase and they give wool.

Rhino Keeper
    Your stables should also drop wool

Fashion Designer
    ooooh, so smart, thanks for the idea
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    I think 16 is more than enough, my 20 is a bit over****. (we have 13 more days after all..)

Even if you don't want to make a second fully dressed Percival, making an extra baby doesn't cost any extra resources.
    After making your first Baby Bunny in the forge, collect from Rabbits again for a second Basket of Carrots (you need to collect from them anyway because of the wool)
    Before collecting the first baby, start crafting the second. Don't collect him until later.
    Queendom Name - Hyrule