Page 30 of 38 FirstFirst ... 20262728293031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/09: A Wonderful Spot of Tea | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LavaMagic View Post
    Did anyone make two biscuit platters?
    I could have if I wanted to. I forgot and took Percival out before making a second and stupidly accidentally made a second jacket. I don't really need the drops but I love Percival's look. Purple is my favorite color and I love the outfit and part of the mushroom tea party has a purple mushroom

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by KadeeDid View Post
    Just starting this event. Thanks to all who posted info. I have not played much lately due to family, pet and friend health issues. Just didn't feel interested. Not sure if I will get through this or not.
    So sorry about your health issues. My dog died a year ago tomorrow and he suffered a lot before we had to put him down because he had stopped peeing. He had been constantly leaking and needed a diaper. Overnight I would have a disposable with a washable one over it. I was under a ton of stress worrying about him and ended up in the ER with a heart rate over 220

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by KadeeDid View Post
    Just starting this event. Thanks to all who posted info. I have not played much lately due to family, pet and friend health issues. Just didn't feel interested. Not sure if I will get through this or not.
    Give it a shot. I had about 1800 stored energy after the monster hunt and plenty of other resources to start. I finished in 4.5 days, even though I still had to gather wool and coal once my supply was depleted.

You might be able to complete with no problem.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Fashion Designer
    I did.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Farm Supplier
    I made two. I like collecting the limited items even though it crowds my inventory.
    I only play Castle Story, but always welcome new neighbors.

Executive Chef
    The Card Trap is really beautiful!
    A cute pink chest.
    For just 10gems I thought it a nice purchase for deco.
    Sabina has claimed it in my kingdom! hahaha

Executive Chef
    So cool to see so many photo's of people's Tea Party here! Thanks for sharing
    This is my little gathering :

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2667.jpg 
Views:	101 
Size:	277.4 KB 
ID:	56034

Great event S8. All the prizes look very very good, and I really like Alina's drops.

Rhino Keeper
    Love the Alina drops, so easy to make sweet feasts! Loved this event! No babysitting for rare drops, no waiting on dreaded and dreadful troll camp drops, separate workshops, FAB. And artwork AWESOME. Drops of one prize or another for most players. V thoughtful. : )

Thank you S8 team! : )

Yes, please please bring back academy scrolls.
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

How do I get the Baby Bunny to grow into Percival? It is not an option to make in my Magic Forge ("Dress Percival" is, but Baby Bunny is not). I'm on goal 9 of 10 in the challenge, and it wants me to raise Percival, but I can't find the Baby Bunny to do it. Thank you for any help.

Executive Chef
    You have to grow the bunny into an adult before you can dress it; I think it takes five times.