Page 18 of 38 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/09: A Wonderful Spot of Tea | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    So I think this is how you get 2 baby bunnies, then grown bunnies:
    1. During goal 6, gather one basket of carrots.
    2. Start baby bunny in magic forge.
    3. Do NOT collect the baby bunny.
    4. Gather another basket of carrots
    5. Start second baby bunny.
    6. Collect first baby bunny
    7. DO NOT collect second baby bunny
    8. During the step to change the bunny (probably goal 9):
    a) make 2 hats in goal 8.
    b) make 2 jackets in goal 9.
    c) place the first bunny in storage
    d) dress percival #1 in the magic forge (DO NOT COLLECT)
    9. Collect and place the second baby bunny.
    10. Grow the second bunny
    11. Store and dress percival #2 in the magic forge
    12.Collect and place both dressed Percivals
    I've successfully got 2 dressed Percival s in my kingdom using the above steps.
    So far 30 minute timer and nothing dropped. I am still on goal 9, desperately searching for living wood..

Also, thank for the tip about old logs working to spawn card guards, I get pretty much 1 a log.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mxs010 View Post
    I am now at goal 10; completed first three tasks: tend Percival, gather bunny biscuits, prepare biscuit platter. (Bunny biscuits is a rare drop and took several tries). The last task is to upgrade mushroom growth, but when i tap on it
    the upgrade window is not there. Restarting the game did not help. Does anybody else have this problem and is this a bug?
    Same for me too!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    I've successfully got 2 dressed Percival s in my kingdom using the above steps.
    So far 30 minute timer and nothing dropped. I am still on goal 9, desperately searching for living wood..

Also, thank for the tip about old logs working to spawn card guards, I get pretty much 1 a log.
    If you want to friend me, I'll send you living wood as a gift. Nancelot is my kingdom and LadLasse is my username.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Hey, S8! My Percival is broken! He only drops experience! Nothing else! No black flag showing at all! Please fix him!

So is he just a dud until dressed? That doesn't seem at all right.
    Quote Originally Posted by mxs010 View Post
    I am now at goal 10; completed first three tasks: tend Percival, gather bunny biscuits, prepare biscuit platter. (Bunny biscuits is a rare drop and took several tries). The last task is to upgrade mushroom growth, but when i tap on it
    the upgrade window is not there. Restarting the game did not help. Does anybody else have this problem and is this a bug?
    My dressed Perivals not dropped bunny biscuit, I've tried for hours. Also my upgrade window is not there.

Banned
    Would be nice if the Eleven outpost was looking for White and Orange petals

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by comeseecomesah View Post
    My dressed Perivals not dropped bunny biscuit, I've tried for hours. Also my upgrade window is not there.
    So you got at least a 40 hour wait.

Banned
    Store one.. maybe having two out confused S8 and IMHO having a second Percival is a waste of time.. i know you trophy winner/Particpant ribbon getters love to acheive all that is there.. but Blahh .. rather bank Energy

Executive Chef
    Re: Shibuya's level 10 numbers: do we need 16 soft thread (160 coal) or 8 soft thread (80 coal)?

Hoping it's the 80 coal.

Executive Chef
    If you're definitely on the last step, I'd forget about Percival until Monday late morning PST. Concentrate on making everything else until then.

I will be reaching goal 10 in a few minutes so will see if it's a problem for me too.

EDIT: I have reached goal 10 and also do NOT have the upgrade option.

I will post in the bug thread and ignore Percival until the issue is resolved.
    Last edited by HuckleTown; 07-11-20 at 05:56 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by greasyfork1 View Post
    Store one.. maybe having two out confused S8 and IMHO having a second Percival is a waste of time.. i know you trophy winner/Particpant ribbon getters love to acheive all that is there.. but Blahh .. rather bank Energy
    It has nothing to do with "participant ribbons". For me, I've never tried to make 2 before and since I have lots of energy (sat out the last 2 events) I decided to try.

Also, you never know what material will become important. Many times I've ignored trying for the monster or extra animal because, "I'm always maxed on the drop item". I'm really wishing I had a few extra things that dropped coal, wool and living wood right now.