Page 18 of 38 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 375

Thread: Castle Story 7/09: A Wonderful Spot of Tea | event information on page 1

  1. #171
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    1,234
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    So I think this is how you get 2 baby bunnies, then grown bunnies:
    1. During goal 6, gather one basket of carrots.
    2. Start baby bunny in magic forge.
    3. Do NOT collect the baby bunny.
    4. Gather another basket of carrots
    5. Start second baby bunny.
    6. Collect first baby bunny
    7. DO NOT collect second baby bunny
    8. During the step to change the bunny (probably goal 9):
    a) make 2 hats in goal 8.
    b) make 2 jackets in goal 9.
    c) place the first bunny in storage
    d) dress percival #1 in the magic forge (DO NOT COLLECT)
    9. Collect and place the second baby bunny.
    10. Grow the second bunny
    11. Store and dress percival #2 in the magic forge
    12.Collect and place both dressed Percivals
    I've successfully got 2 dressed Percival s in my kingdom using the above steps.
    So far 30 minute timer and nothing dropped. I am still on goal 9, desperately searching for living wood..

    Also, thank for the tip about old logs working to spawn card guards, I get pretty much 1 a log.

  2. #172
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    301
    Quote Originally Posted by mxs010 View Post
    I am now at goal 10; completed first three tasks: tend Percival, gather bunny biscuits, prepare biscuit platter. (Bunny biscuits is a rare drop and took several tries). The last task is to upgrade mushroom growth, but when i tap on it
    the upgrade window is not there. Restarting the game did not help. Does anybody else have this problem and is this a bug?
    Same for me too!

  3. #173
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    488
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    I've successfully got 2 dressed Percival s in my kingdom using the above steps.
    So far 30 minute timer and nothing dropped. I am still on goal 9, desperately searching for living wood..

    Also, thank for the tip about old logs working to spawn card guards, I get pretty much 1 a log.
    If you want to friend me, I'll send you living wood as a gift. Nancelot is my kingdom and LadLasse is my username.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

  4. #174
    Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    583
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Hey, S8! My Percival is broken! He only drops experience! Nothing else! No black flag showing at all! Please fix him!

    So is he just a dud until dressed? That doesn't seem at all right.
    Quote Originally Posted by mxs010 View Post
    I am now at goal 10; completed first three tasks: tend Percival, gather bunny biscuits, prepare biscuit platter. (Bunny biscuits is a rare drop and took several tries). The last task is to upgrade mushroom growth, but when i tap on it
    the upgrade window is not there. Restarting the game did not help. Does anybody else have this problem and is this a bug?
    My dressed Perivals not dropped bunny biscuit, I've tried for hours. Also my upgrade window is not there.

  5. #175
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    215
    Would be nice if the Eleven outpost was looking for White and Orange petals

  6. #176
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    215
    Quote Originally Posted by comeseecomesah View Post
    My dressed Perivals not dropped bunny biscuit, I've tried for hours. Also my upgrade window is not there.
    So you got at least a 40 hour wait.

  7. #177
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    215
    Quote Originally Posted by comeseecomesah View Post
    My dressed Perivals not dropped bunny biscuit, I've tried for hours. Also my upgrade window is not there.
    Store one.. maybe having two out confused S8 and IMHO having a second Percival is a waste of time.. i know you trophy winner/Particpant ribbon getters love to acheive all that is there.. but Blahh .. rather bank Energy

  8. #178
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    1,234
    Re: Shibuya's level 10 numbers: do we need 16 soft thread (160 coal) or 8 soft thread (80 coal)?

    Hoping it's the 80 coal.

  9. #179
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    1,234
    Quote Originally Posted by comeseecomesah View Post
    My dressed Perivals not dropped bunny biscuit, I've tried for hours. Also my upgrade window is not there.
    If you're definitely on the last step, I'd forget about Percival until Monday late morning PST. Concentrate on making everything else until then.

    I will be reaching goal 10 in a few minutes so will see if it's a problem for me too.

    EDIT: I have reached goal 10 and also do NOT have the upgrade option.

    I will post in the bug thread and ignore Percival until the issue is resolved.
    Last edited by HuckleTown; 07-11-20 at 05:56 PM.

  10. #180
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    1,234
    Quote Originally Posted by greasyfork1 View Post
    Store one.. maybe having two out confused S8 and IMHO having a second Percival is a waste of time.. i know you trophy winner/Particpant ribbon getters love to acheive all that is there.. but Blahh .. rather bank Energy
    It has nothing to do with "participant ribbons". For me, I've never tried to make 2 before and since I have lots of energy (sat out the last 2 events) I decided to try.

    Also, you never know what material will become important. Many times I've ignored trying for the monster or extra animal because, "I'm always maxed on the drop item". I'm really wishing I had a few extra things that dropped coal, wool and living wood right now.

Page 18 of 38 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •