Page 14 of 38 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 375

Thread: Castle Story 7/09: A Wonderful Spot of Tea | event information on page 1

  1. #131
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    354
    Where do you get the second mushroom hut? It is not in my market.found it. Thank you
    Last edited by jkc619; 07-10-20 at 03:00 PM.
    S8 please remove cap on level

  2. #132
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    2,097
    Hi, need help. Since this event has started, numerous times after we (my daughter and I) collect a craft such as a tea cup, within a few minutes it disappears and all the supplies for it are gone. We just move on. HOWEVER, just now, we decided to do an expansion. After opening it, and starting to move the trees and rocks around, the screen blipped and took away the expansion AND all the supplies and all the money which I believe was 1,300,000. That’s a lot of money, expansion permits and lanterns. How do I request to get the expansion back? Also for someone to fix the disappearing craft items? TIA

    ETA I restarted the game and it said I needed more royal points, although I had enough to open it originally. But we got the expansion back. Thanks. But still wondering about the missing crafts. Again thank you
    Last edited by ghjvcucjb; 07-10-20 at 03:44 PM.

  3. #133
    Quote Originally Posted by LavaMagic View Post
    It seems unfair to have an event that is available to lower level players, but make it impossible to complete unless you have gems to spend. Not only do they need a lot of wool, and probably don?t have any sheep, but they need five gold nuggets. The price of the alpaca will be too high for most lower level players, and some probably don?t even have a stable.
    I friended you in game. . Check your messages on the forum here. I'll send one to you.

  4. #134
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Rocky Mountains USA
    Posts
    1,040
    Quote Originally Posted by LavaMagic View Post
    It seems unfair to have an event that is available to lower level players, but make it impossible to complete unless you have gems to spend. Not only do they need a lot of wool, and probably don?t have any sheep, but they need five gold nuggets. The price of the alpaca will be too high for most lower level players, and some probably don?t even have a stable.
    Where is the requirement for 5 gold nuggets? Not seeing it on the Page 1 list of materials needed for upgrading.

    And IMO, unless you are willing to spend real $ as a lower level player, you may not want to participate in events until you have a solid base of 2 each stables, workshops, etc. plus a stash of coins & animals. I spent some $ early on for items I really, really, wanted, but stayed out of events until I had these. It's still fun to work on Storylines, and read in the Forum about strategies people use. After a few frustrating events, I spent a few months solidifying my coin and resource production (growing cows, pigs, etc) and then the events were much more doable/fun. Even if I only made it to a first prize, these drop stuff I use, so that was good to get at least Something from an event!
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 07-10-20 at 04:54 PM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impylou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx!

    I rarely post on walls, will post on mine when taking a break

  5. #135
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    sunshine state
    Posts
    1,215
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Where is the requirement for 5 gold nuggets? Not seeing it on the Page 1 list of materials needed for upgrading.
    Biscuit Platter, 1 hour - 1 bunny biscuit, 5 golden nugget, 15 silver ore
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

    *accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

  6. #136
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    567
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    Hi, need help. Since this event has started, numerous times after we (my daughter and I) collect a craft such as a tea cup, within a few minutes it disappears and all the supplies for it are gone. We just move on. HOWEVER, just now, we decided to do an expansion. After opening it, and starting to move the trees and rocks around, the screen blipped and took away the expansion AND all the supplies and all the money which I believe was 1,300,000. That’s a lot of money, expansion permits and lanterns. How do I request to get the expansion back? Also for someone to fix the disappearing craft items? TIA

    ETA I restarted the game and it said I needed more royal points, although I had enough to open it originally. But we got the expansion back. Thanks. But still wondering about the missing crafts. Again thank you
    This has happened to me and it is the number of Royal points that triggers it. Each expansion plot has a needed number and if you reach that, it gets checked off. Putting Royal items into storage can drop the number under what is required. (Only those out in your realm count.) But the check mark remains. Once items/crafts are given to a plot, they do not return as they are credited to that plot. This can be a good thing. Depending on where you are in expanding, extra near maximum lanterns etc. can be given ahead of time. Then you can keep crafting more.

  7. #137
    Can anyone share where can I get the golden mine? Would like to get it so that I can get more gold nuggets. Thanks!

  8. #138
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Tasmania, Australia
    Posts
    924
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    My mushroom workshops are now smaller and more clear.
    Just noticed this too - I think this is much better

  9. #139
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    473
    For anyone who is wondering, it appears you can craft more than 1 Chester.

    First drop from Percival was just an XP point...
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

  10. #140
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    396
    awww why did they go and change the size of the mushroom workshop! it still has the same size footprint and is only slightly larger than the gnome home now which is silly either match the size and footprint or change it back pleaseeeee i liked how big it was!!

Page 14 of 38 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •