Page 32 of 38 FirstFirst ... 22282930313233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/09: A Wonderful Spot of Tea | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by JCrewS11 View Post
    How many pets does it take to grow percival? I know I’ve hit/pet him more than 5 times!
    Page 1 Goal 9 explains how to turn the adult bunny into Percival
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you. Have done all those things with no luck.

Rhino Keeper
    It won’t let me dress him bc it says I need to put him in storage even though he was in storage

Executive Chef
    Thank you. Have done all those things with no luck.
    OMGoodness...maybe reboot device? Mine glitches sometimes! You made the hat then Tended Percival, right? And you went through your Goalbook for each step? Sometimes mine won't work unless I go through the Goalbook.

Maybe leave adult bunny out on board, reboot, put bunny in storage...then see if The Forge will let you dress it. At least, I think there was a Forge in there somewhere before the upgrade to Level 9
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 07-20-20 at 06:40 PM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)

Rhino Keeper
    I believe he is still a baby bunny not an adult. He’s not growing up lol

Executive Chef
    I believe he is still a baby bunny not an adult. He’s not growing up lol
    O gosh. I would put in a Support ticket, and only tend Percival by going through the Goalbook. If he is in Storage, grown, you ought to be able to upgrade to Level 9. He needs to be in storage I think to do the level 9 upgrade. But I may be mis-remembering.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    O gosh. I would put in a Support ticket, and only tend Percival by going through the Goalbook. If he is in Storage, grown, you ought to be able to upgrade to Level 9. He needs to be in storage I think to do the level 9 upgrade. But I may be mis-remembering.
    Thanks

Executive Chef
    Darn it. I seem to have misplaced my Mushroom Growth. Would it be under buildings if I stored it?
    Nevermind, found it. Hidden in some trees with my Mythic Mushrooms.
    Story of my life.
    Last edited by riverly; 07-20-20 at 10:31 PM.

I dont have enough golden nuggets to do the last goal, do you guys think its even worth it to upgrade the mushroom growth to level 10?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kristalynn0823 View Post
    I dont have enough golden nuggets to do the last goal, do you guys think its even worth it to upgrade the mushroom growth to level 10?
    Thats a hard question to answer. It depends on where you are in the game. I'd say look at the splash screen pictures on page 1, and decide if the drops are worth it.
    We still don't know if the Mushroom Grove itself will be useful. Sometimes those upgraded buildings are and sometimes they're not.