Page 27 of 38 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/09: A Wonderful Spot of Tea | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    I am finding my flyer babies a bit hit and miss anyway. I have four and sometimes only one will give me coal. Other times two will give me 2 each. I've been chopping lots of rocks. At least you don't have to wait for those.
    On the Percival issue. I left the second baby in the forge until Percival was completed, and collecting from him for the biscuit.
    Then I went back to the forge, put the baby into storage, then placed him on the board. So I have Percival and a baby bunny.
    I'm happy with that.

Fashion Designer
    I have visited Percival 6 or 7 times, still no biscuit.

Edit: Just found some posts about this on P21. Seems I should get him after 8-10 collections.
    Last edited by Flowersandgems; 07-14-20 at 07:56 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    I am finding my flyer babies a bit hit and miss anyway. I have four and sometimes only one will give me coal. Other times two will give me 2 each. I've been chopping lots of rocks. At least you don't have to wait for those.
    On the Percival issue. I left the second baby in the forge until Percival was completed, and collecting from him for the biscuit.
    Then I went back to the forge, put the baby into storage, then placed him on the board. So I have Percival and a baby bunny.
    I'm happy with that.
    so am I... second Percival seemed kinda blahhh anyway..

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Please pardon the off topic, I'm not sure where to post. Is anyone having trouble logging in to the game?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    Please pardon the off topic, I'm not sure where to post. Is anyone having trouble logging in to the game?
    Mine's ok.... I've been opening it hourly (tea making) and all is ok.

There is a link you can check in the bugs forum called "down for everyone or just me" to check where the issue lies when you can't get in. The links in post 1 of my troubleshooting thread here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...before-posting
    If other users in your house are live streaming, this will take up a fair bit of bandwidth, so tell them you're having a CS emergency and kick them off (politely of course)! lol It's fairly common that when there are issues with loading it's a service provider issue, rather than a device or memory issue. Hopefully you'll be good to go soon..

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    Ivy's magic nursery is a building sold for gems I think?
    Not a Gem purchase.
    Check here for more info : https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-Magic-Nursery

Executive Chef
    My 2 cents Re: server/synching issues---
    A certain amount of this could be/probably due to your device settings. Please remember, if you are running numerous apps and maxing out your RAM and/or your device storage is almost full, device issues are more likely to occur. Also if you are using up a lot of the available bandwidth of your WiFi. I play on iOs, and the default settings on virtually every app is : background refresh YES, location enabled YES. So if your Mail, IM, Google Maps, and allllll those other apps are intermittently sucking on your processor power and your bandwidth, problems are more likely (helpful hint: they also suck on cellphone data use if enabled, so if you are having data overages/slowdowns, this may be why. For instance, none of my apps are allowed to ping my location unless While Using, and some of them I say Never. And I can wait a second for an app to refresh itself While Using, I don't want the drain on my system of a constant Background Refresh. Must you really have an E-Mail pop up on your phone in real time, or can it wait until you are ready to read your email? Same for Facebook, or Instagram. If you are working or whatever, you don't need the constant alerts popping up to distract you).
    Some of it is due to WiFi. I am on the side of a mountain, in the foothills, and am stuck with lower bandwidth DSL. As I move around the house, my cellphone bars change as does my Wifi strength. We can't have a full Smart House until/unless we can get high speed cable or fiber optic WiFi; got an Echo & if hubby is working (2 monitors & multiple real time Internet sucking applications) & I am streaming a movie and playing game on iPad, I can't send a text with a photo on my phone. The bandwidth isn't there. So if you have a lot of Smart home devices running, this will affect the amount available for your gaming.
    And some is definitely S8 server issues. For me they seem event related, some events reset a lot & some don't. Recently I am experiencing this odd thing where after the reset, the little symbol above the item still shows even though it has been collected from. Nice little gem trap, that.

Loving this event, the graphics are beautiful! I made 3 Flying Machines during that event & am making Living Wood so doing OK. This event my mines are dropping coal; I seem to remember other events where it appeared to get turned off for me. I am also collecting from all the flygers, Wolf, Enfield Kit, etc. & getting coal as well as the other drops (love love love the multi item droppers!). One Percival gave the Bunny Biscuit first try, still waiting to get one from the other 3 accounts. So it is really random.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Fashion Designer
    All done. Here’s my Nonsensical Tea Party! I think I’ll end up combining it with the mushroom fortress and mushroom kids later on

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	01248212-2017-40E9-B4AB-346EC17AD37C.jpeg 
Views:	160 
Size:	567.7 KB 
ID:	56015

update: tied it in with some lucky charms

Name:	38B3D5C6-5DC9-4307-81CA-B6E4F6A8CEA8.jpg 
Views:	159 
Size:	208.5 KB 
ID:	56019
    Last edited by WittyWitch; 07-15-20 at 11:02 AM.
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by WittyWitch View Post
    All done. Here’s my Nonsensical Tea Party! I think I’ll end up combining it with the mushroom fortress and mushroom kids later on

Name:	01248212-2017-40E9-B4AB-346EC17AD37C.jpeg 
Views:	160 
Size:	567.7 KB 
ID:	56015
    i hadnt figured out where to put mine either. but probably the same with the mushroom stuff. but i usually keep the characters (if they are people) somewhere else.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Fashion Designer
    Here is my version of mushroom themed stuff. With a photobombing by Thurston and Lauren. I do like to keep stuff in somewhat logical positions. As you can see, I kept the second Percival as a baby.

Name:	7145B1D3-D956-47B2-AC01-05E1D70E9AD6.jpg 
Views:	115 
Size:	232.0 KB 
ID:	56020