Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/09: A Wonderful Spot of Tea | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    I've had good luck getting teacups from the bushes. It also lists Ivy's Hut as a source for teacups, but I'm reluctant to collect right now in case the goals later ask me to collect from Ivy.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by WittyWitch View Post
    I’m assuming those are supposed to be for gems, not 25 coins.......... get ‘em while they’re hot!
    Cap at 99. : D
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by WittyWitch View Post
    I’m assuming those are supposed to be for gems, not 25 coins.......... get ‘em while they’re hot!
    I had a 20% return rate on my stack. I'd rather stick with the 30% bushes odds that someone else posted earlier.

You are not alone, you are just ahead of all others. Thank you for your contribution! Very nice artworks, first levels are pleasant to complete. Hopefully further levels won't require babysitting the game, I keep my fingers crossed. Wish everyone fun completing this event and good luck for achieving the goals & winning prizes!

Fashion Designer
    I bought 8 of the rabbits and I could still buy more. Not sure how many we will need but they are 13k each. 20 mins in between clicks to raise them into adults.
    Last edited by WittyWitch; 07-09-20 at 12:07 PM.
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Fashion Designer
    Thank you so much to those of you forging ahead and posting goals and info for us. It is very helpful and greatly appreciated.

Rhino Keeper
    Pro tip: you can buy a second mushroom house for 3,000.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by stormaurora42 View Post
    I upgraded my Mushroom hut to level 2 right away, and then got the next part of the story and crafts unlocked.
    Sometimes in these events you can't progress (make upcoming crafts, unless they're repeats of what you used at a previous level) until you get to that part in the story, so I wouldn't worry about waiting- just get to where you can start crafting things.

I couldn't make tea until I got to Mushroom Growth lvl 3 and had the tea appear in my quest checkbox, before that only the thread appeared for lvl 2 growth.

Good luck!

I had to close and restart the game and then the upgrade appeared 😆

Rhino Keeper
    Also, you can only store 99 teacups max.

Edit: sorry for the repeat!
    Last edited by RobinCradles; 07-09-20 at 12:23 PM.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    I'm not at the bunny part yet but I have this funny thought to have adult bunnies and keep a group of babies to have a fluffle colony.

Fun event so far, thank you!

Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast