Page 16 of 38 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/09: A Wonderful Spot of Tea | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LavaMagic View Post
    Thanks for the message. It?s great information for a new player.
    I am several levels over 50. I just thought it a little unfair to require so much of lower level players.
    I get it, they don?t have to participate, but it would be nice if they could.
    I visited a level 20 kingdom I thought was yours. I feel silly now. Please ignore the message I sent. It might help someone new but at 50 you're an old hand at this. . And I do agree it's hard early on to do events, especially if they require wool.

I also like the smaller mushroom houses. They don't stick out like a sore thumb so much now.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    And I do agree it's hard early on to do events, especially if they require wool.

I also like the smaller mushroom houses. They don't stick out like a sore thumb so much now.
    Don't forget Lower Level players still have A LOT of main story quests to work through.
    And there are often still some prizes to earn without completing an event.

I like the new Mushroom Hut's too. Thank you so much S8! They fit in much much better now.

Rhino Keeper
    Gladys the knight gives coal! I just remembered lol

Fashion Designer
    Just got to Goal 7- the storyline is great. 😂 Hellooo Red "King" haha. (Avoiding spoilers 😊 )

Trying to remind myself that we still have plenty of time left in the event, particularly to find those golden nuggets for the final build. 🙃
    Following along with everyone's progress in the forum is so exciting, I sometimes forget that the more established realms can blast through to the end in less than 2 days! Buuut that's literally blasting through, i'm making steady progress and that is good. ❤️

(Edit: Woke up and realized that since Cheshire is available after Goal 7, players didn't actually reach "the end" in < 2 days, just finished the last bit listed on the front page. Woop. )

Have fun all!! ❤️
    Last edited by stormaurora42; 07-11-20 at 06:14 AM. Reason: Realized Cheshire isn't "the end", just the last bit of info listed- Woops

A tip for golden nuggets. I try to do the weekend (weekday?) warrior every time. I clear a large space and place a bunch of rocks. I use the two unlimited energy rounds and chop the rocks, replace, chop and replace etc. I usually get 3 to 5 nuggets each time.

New Resident

Bunnies don?t give me cotonad

I spent a lot of money to buy many bunnies. I tried several times but they don?t give me any cotton tail. Could you please fix it because I can?t play.

Farm Supplier
    Did you raise the bunnies to adults

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by amasfarm View Post
    I spent a lot of money to buy many bunnies. I tried several times but they don?t give me any cotton tail. Could you please fix it because I can?t play.
    Have they grown into adult bunnies yet? It takes five taps to make them adults. They won't drop cotton until they are grown up. The timer changes from twenty minutes to ninety minutes when they are grown. They don't drop cotton each time either.
    Thuakie Sword #19

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by amasfarm View Post
    Did you raise them to adult rabbits

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by metacastle View Post
    A tip for golden nuggets. I try to do the weekend (weekday?) warrior every time. I clear a large space and place a bunch of rocks. I use the two unlimited energy rounds and chop the rocks, replace, chop and replace etc. I usually get 3 to 5 nuggets each time.
    Thank you! ❤️
    I did manage to earn a few during my last WW out of just some rocks I had from expansion, but updated my Jewelry and that brought me down to 2. 😣 I see why people try to maintain a minimum inventory stock!

I'll focus on rocks next time for sure!