Page 33 of 38 FirstFirst ... 23293031323334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/09: A Wonderful Spot of Tea | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    O gosh. I would put in a Support ticket, and only tend Percival by going through the Goalbook. If he is in Storage, grown, you ought to be able to upgrade to Level 9. He needs to be in storage I think to do the level 9 upgrade. But I may be mis-remembering.
    I put in a support ticket last night so we’ll see. I’ve already upgraded mushroom to level 9 but can’t complete the goal. When I tend to him through goalbook nothing happens, I hit go and nothing. So I hit dress percival through goalbook and it sends me to the magic forge where it says put bunny in storage. I put bunny in storage and the same thing happens, nothing.

Rhino Keeper
    Would anybody else like to have a couple of Card Guards for their Queendom/Kingdoms? Hint, Hint S8.
    Thuakie Sword #19

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by JCrewS11 View Post
    I put in a support ticket last night so we’ll see. I’ve already upgraded mushroom to level 9 but can’t complete the goal. When I tend to him through goalbook nothing happens, I hit go and nothing. So I hit dress percival through goalbook and it sends me to the magic forge where it says put bunny in storage. I put bunny in storage and the same thing happens, nothing.
    Are you putting the correct bunny in storage?
    Thuakie Sword #19

Rhino Keeper
    After you put the bunny in storage, do you go to the forge to dress him?

Also, is he grown up? He has to be grownup to dress him.
    Hope this gets sorted out soon for you!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I sent you a PM yesterday - make sure you are growing the one that's called BABY BUNNY, a white one you got as a reward from goal. You need to pet it 5 or 6 times to grow up and then put in storage. If you store it before it's grown you will reset your previous attempts to grow it. The timer will change from 6 mins to 30 from memory. My guess is you've got the wrong bunny and haven't fed him enough....

Still on level 9 and 4 teas short. Is it worth it to finish with gems? What does it drop once it is finished, does anybody know?

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    I think the tea table will drop more coin at the last update.

The first page says reward is 200 crowns and Alina but I don't know what happens if you run out of time to visit Alina the last quest.

Alina - Blue Petal, Purple Petal, Red Petal, Glimmerdust, Jewels, Golden Nugget, Silver Ore, Stone, Syrup, Chocolate, Ice Cream, Royal Sundae, Sweet Feast

Farm Supplier
    I just placed Alina and there is no time to visit her (unless I speed up with gems). Will I be missing something If I don?t complete that goal?

Is it worth spending 70 coins to receive Alina?