Page 29 of 38 FirstFirst ... 19252627282930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/09: A Wonderful Spot of Tea | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    All finished.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2A1E029B-FB21-414E-9382-BA18E9887E10.jpeg 
Views:	177 
Size:	145.0 KB 
ID:	56022
    My Mushroom Fortress has expanded!
    And Percival is super cosy in his Bunny Burrow.
    Chester found himself home at the Potion Shop...

Name:	3CE34FFA-5D97-4DB9-BC61-32C26544E623.jpeg 
Views:	157 
Size:	1.59 MB 
ID:	56023

Thanks Storm8!
    Last edited by hagypagy; 07-16-20 at 07:28 AM.

Fashion Designer
    All I have to do is visit Alina and I'm done. Liked not having to wait 12 hours for 1 item and that most of the crafts were done in separate buildings even though they are just decorative post event. Made two Perceval but only dressed one was hoping it would act like the regular bunnies but it's fine. Only complaint is that we were awarded crowns and not academy scrolls I have all the walkers from the store but still need to unlock two academy students. Please please please give us academy scrolls next event!!!

I guess I can see why Alina is scared of the card guards!

Name:	AC34841A-F4BF-4C31-9916-4B8BED097E25.jpeg 
Views:	66 
Size:	204.7 KB 
ID:	56025

New Resident
    I have had of trouble getting cards from guards. I have so many spades, but I?m still trying to collect cards.

Same goes for getting living wood from trees, saw mills, or anywhere else. I usually get at least one or more per tree, but I?ve been going through 2-4 trees at a time and collecting from sawmills as often as I can and i can barely get a single one to drop.

I?ve had maybe a total of 5 fall from trees since this event started and probably about that much from my 2 sawmills.

I?ve had to make nearly all the living wood I?ve used since I ran out of what was in my inventory - so that?s an additional 20 wood needed for one piece of living wood.

Since the living wood shortage only started when this event launched, I think it?s safe to say that the shortage cards and living wood, as well as the need for 5 very rare gold nuggets, is just a tactic to try to force players to burn up gold, gems, and money.

I haven?t had this issue with any of the previous events I?ve finished, so I hope they aren?t planning to continue actively trying to disadvantage players in future events.

New Resident
    I am getting mostly cards,very rare spade@level39

Rhino Keeper
    Did anyone make two biscuit platters?

Fashion Designer
    Thank you for the thoughts on device settings, SofiaDeo! I have had notifications off for all s8 apps, and usually keep anything i'm not using closed, but bg app refresh was on (shouldn't that make game synching upon opening the app easier though? If it's only on for Castle Story and the other apps shouldn't be gobbling up connection?)

-

I just upgraded my Mushroom Hut to lvl 9, but am still on Goal 9 because I haven't made the Rabbit Hat and dressed Percival yet.
    I assume that the option to upgrade to lvl 10 will appear once I progress to the relevant goal, yes? (It's not showing now, but I assume it's just because I have completed the upgrade portion of Goal 9 and don't have the instruction to upgrade from the next goal yet?)

-

I've been having to craft living wood too (sawmill, animal drops, trees seem to not be giving any but I was maxed before the event so feel it may just be a "watched pot" issue for me). That and wool are my main bottlenecks. I did some math early on and wasn't worried enough to purchase more wool producers, but I usually finish events with around 6 days left and might be looking more at 3-4 for this event. (I'm lvl 33, still on the "lower"/easier requirement. Phew!)
    I was able to find enough Golden Nuggets just by normal routine, so am just working on these last Soft Threads and then have the final upgrades and collections to do!

-

Everyone's finished displays look great! ❤️
    Last edited by stormaurora42; 07-16-20 at 11:12 PM.

Just starting this event. Thanks to all who posted info. I have not played much lately due to family, pet and friend health issues. Just didn't feel interested. Not sure if I will get through this or not.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by KadeeDid View Post
    Just starting this event. Thanks to all who posted info. I have not played much lately due to family, pet and friend health issues. Just didn't feel interested. Not sure if I will get through this or not.
    I'd say play until you unlock bunnies because they'll be a great source of wool in the future. They'll also drop Carrots, Cabbage, Wheat, and Corn which seem solid for another group of animals to hang out on your board. Hopefully you're doing better now at least!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LavaMagic View Post
    Did anyone make two biscuit platters?
    If someone did Congrats to them, They must have Gold Nuggets falling out of their .

Over all I loved this event. Low Pressure but Challenging. Adored the fact that we did'nt have the 12 hour SlowDown.. Burned through all the energy on 2 accounts but still I find the Event beneficial and the ARTWORK IS AMAZING!!!!