Page 20 of 38 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/09: A Wonderful Spot of Tea | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    Hm, wow I just did a search and did not find jewelry in the definition for broach. I've always grown up spelling it broach, perhaps from books I've read. It redirected me to brooch.

I'm getting coal for almost every hit of the rock outcropping. 20 hits gave 19 coal.

I'm wondering if I messed up crafting both bunny jackets in the mushroom huts. If it makes one of them inaccessibility I'll have to make 14 teas in one hut to get to the next step.
    The jackets take 2 hrs to craft, so for 2 jackets you are losing 4 hrs or 4 tea making time. If you are worried about time make the clothes at night.
    Last edited by tigarlilyvol; 07-12-20 at 07:56 AM.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by mxs010 View Post
    I am now at goal 10; completed first three tasks: tend Percival, gather bunny biscuits, prepare biscuit platter. (Bunny biscuits is a rare drop and took several tries). The last task is to upgrade mushroom growth, but when i tap on it
    the upgrade window is not there. Restarting the game did not help. Does anybody else have this problem and is this a bug?
    I have the same issue. Can?t upgrade to level 10.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by storm81775 View Post
    Anyone finding other ways to spawn the card guard? Like chopping other trees or tea cup stacks?

I get them with the old log.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post

I'm wondering if I messed up crafting both bunny jackets in the mushroom huts. If it makes one of them inaccessibility I'll have to make 14 teas in one hut to get to the next step.
    Back of jacket card allows for 99. I crafted two and the option remained until I went to the next step. Now I have the hat option.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDeeBird70 View Post
    Back of jacket card allows for 99. I crafted two and the option remained until I went to the next step. Now I have the hat option.
    Thank you Tigerlilyvol and DeeDeeBird for the answer. I was concerned my mushroom Hut might be locked down (my magic forge still has a bunny in it) until I could get to the next stage which requires 14 tea. I was able to gather the outfit.

Hope the level 10 issue gets fixed for folks having trouble with it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kolakid View Post
    But also NO upgrade showing for L10 !!!
    Same for me

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by ms9ball View Post
    I have the same issue. Can?t upgrade to level 10.
    I can’t upgrade either! I hope the issue is remedied soon. I’ve been done for a couple days now..looking forward to seeing Alice!

Rhino Keeper
    I had two bunnies crafting in the magic forge at the same time, placed one & had to sell the second as it would not let me place it, even after I placed the first bunnie in storage. Said I?d reached my limit. Only allowed one.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Woldawson View Post
    I had two bunnies crafting in the magic forge at the same time, placed one & had to sell the second as it would not let me place it, even after I placed the first bunnie in storage. Said I?d reached my limit. Only allowed one.
    You needed to leave the first baby bunny in the magic forge until you raise the bunny, make 2 hats, 2 jackets and put the first adult bunny in the storage and start dressing Percival in the magic forge.

Then place the second baby bunny, raise him, put him in storage, start the 2nd dressing craft in the magic forge. Then you can collect both dressed Percivals.

Fashion Designer
    Color mr impressed with all the progress. I can get the bunnies to give me cotton and am stuck. On my first collection all the bunnies gave me cotton, then the game reset and I lost the energy and the cotton. Now I am lucky to get 1 in 8. And the cards? 3 card stacks for 20 cards. Just not worth it in my opinion, especially when you need ten hits. Off to do something else.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #60
    Life is sweeter with friends! Journey on...