Page 7 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/09: A Wonderful Spot of Tea | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjalejones View Post
    FedererGOAT had the recipe for two, storing the second Greta in the magic fort till you’d raised Greta 1 I think.
    Yeah, but I think my confusion was how they got the two snow pile things into the forge in the first place. I only had one drop and after I put it in the forge the craft greyed out out.
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Executive Chef
    Living wood
    Found: living wood tree (gem), sawmill, Ivy's hut, all normal trees, Magic garden, Sir Piggy, Feed the Baron, Adventures, Spooky tree, Goddess Tree, Grow Faeriebulb Seeds (craft in Greenhouse rare chance), Faerie Tea Party, Greselda's Dark Garden, L4/5 Faerie Bulb, Ornate Supply Crate Trade, a chance to win them from the Baron's Game Tent, Bidding Booth, Stargazer's Ridge, Forest Stag, Lonely Mummy, Autumn Doe, Autumn Stag, Rooted Mine, Fawn, Spring Dragon, Cherry Blossom Tree, Icy Willow, Twisted Willow, Flower Stag (Baron's Game Tent), shattered tuftkin, scorched tuftkin, Phoenix, Victorian Garden, Faerie's Breath, Faerie Teacup Garden, Corgi, Mossy Oak, Mothraki Warrior, Woodland cannon, Woodland Sanctuary, Interpret the Wizard (mystic card), Dwayne the Gnome, Gnome Wizard, Cherry blossom phoenix, Blossom tree, Blossom phoenix, Tuftkin Kit, Woodland bear, Meadow tree, Baby Fi-Fi, Armored Shadow Wolf, Snow Ape, Great Holiday Tree, Grand rooted lilium, Royal Phoenix, Sleeper Gnome, Gold Digger Gnome, Clover tree, Candy Tuftkin, Tamed Mantiwort, Flying Machine, Storybook Gnome, L10 Trade Post, Delilah, Raven Atrium, Walter the Wizard, Robot Phoenix, Candy Cane Tuftkin, Mothmonster, Spark tree, Florizel, Music Shop, Songless Bird, Maebee the Faerie, Wooden Beehive, Baby Gnome, Leopard, Lemur
    Note: All living trees have the same drop rate of Living wood
    Note: dead trees, old logs, plant in a log etc do not drop living wood
    Uses: Wood to flesh potion, architect paste, trade with Belladonna, nature caravan, Gathering Ingredients and Designing the Potion (Ivy's), Strictly Ornamental (Sabina's), Fickle Faeries
    Crafted: potion shop, 15 minutes - 20 wood, 10 white petals, 5 water

Executive Chef
    Coal
    Found: sparking mine, deep mine, all rocks, various Baron's Game Tent prizes, Vineyard Estate, dragons, Armored Fire Dragon, Armored Ice Dragon, Royal Dragon, Faerie Dragon, Fire Fox, Moon Rock, Lonely Mummy, Frozen Campfire, Rooted Mine, Spring Dragon, Aquamarine Dragon (Baron's Tent), Adult Bijou Dragon, Adult Flare Dragon, Adult Matrix Dragon, Dark Knight's Steed, Light Knight's Steed, Dark Onyx Dragon, Flyger cub, White flyger cub, ghost knight, direwolf pup, shattered wyvern, scorched wyvern, Pink flyger cub, Woodland cannon, Enfield Kit, Silver fae dragon, Tide Dragon, Aquatic Dragon, Aquatic Wyvern, Armored Wyvern, Wyvern Hatchling, Dark Wyvern, Ring Bearer Goat, Sleeping Dragon, Pumpkin goat, Dark Wolf, Mantiwart terrarium, Onyx pearls, Armored Black Bear, Mountain of the Wilds, Cozy Campfire, Wee Carriage, Kitsunecorn Kit, Paper Tiger, Renata, Mantistorm cub, Truffle, Fangbeast puppet, Maxotaur, Sweet Kitsunecorn, Sprinkles, Spring Fangpup, Biggest Baddest Wolf, Monarch Wyvern, Kit n Boots, Rainbow Mantis, Lady Buninja, Iguana, Coral the Octomaid

Executive Chef
    Step 6:
    Tend to Rabbits
    Gather basket of carrots from rabbits (just 1)
    Lure baby bunny (magic forge: 1 basket of carrots, 1 hour)
    Upgrade mushroom to level 6 (3 threads, 3 of each tea, 20 cotton tail)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    Step 6:
    Tend to Rabbits
    Gather basket of carrots from rabbits (just 1)
    Lure baby bunny (magic forge: 1 basket of carrots, 1 hour)
    Upgrade mushroom to level 6 (3 threads, 3 of each tea, 20 cotton tail)
    Is this the magic step to possibly make 2 baby bunnies ala Greta?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by are1000 View Post
    that was my thought too

also i went ahead and collected from ivy as im stuck at step 6 and will be going to sleep soon. ivy does drop a teacup.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by are1000 View Post
    You probably shouldn't start the first one until you have collected 2 of the baskets. I recommend going to that thread and reading the instructions carefully. I didn't craft 2 but I remember people have to do things in a very specific order.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Hi all, page 1 up and running with prize info, goals, upgrade information. I'll get to inventory during the week and catch up on the last couple of events too.

Fashion Designer
    First collection from 10 rabbits - 8 cotton tails
    Second collection from 10 - 4 cotton tails

After the first collection I bought 4 more bunnies, still waiting for them to grow up. I think this will be the time crunch area for me, but should still be doable. The 90 minutes for the rabbits allows me to continue stockpiling the teas.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Fashion Designer
    How many bunnies is everyone buying, I mean 4 from 11 bunnies on my first go, it will take forever!

Page 7 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast