Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Savannah Expedition Event - 2020 July 8

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lapetshop7 View Post
    Does anyone know yet if the goal 8 decoration prize is animated or just a rock?! I think I might just finish the Kudu pet goal and be done because that decoration on goal 8 doesn't appeal to me lol
    Sorry, just a rock.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TwixAndScones View Post
    While I am not yet on part 7 of this (the part where you get the termite mound)

I am able to collect to get the Camp Lantern and The Expedition Sack already.

I can get my Camp Lantern(s) from the Grapevines

And I can get my Expedition Sack(s) from the Passion Fruit Vines.

--- Anyway.

I almost can craft two of the Expedition Packs, if I can gather 12 hats. But I don't even have 1 of them yet. So it'll be a waiting game to see if the hats pop up in market (the newspaper) due to me not really wanting to buy the Watering Hole.

As at times, I only get 1 hat from buying it, and, I barely have coins (only 3,000 to work with) and they are 500 coins to buy. So I'll wait to see who's selling some in the newspaper.

Anyway. Buying more kudu signs when the gems so on sale. As I was playing to do.

I got roughly 8 or so days to get to part 7, and have part 7 finished, I am not at all worried, yet. So I will wait for hats patiently, until I cannot have patience or the time to, no more.
    Finally! I got the termite mound.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ACF55618-B8F5-4FD7-8D4C-55E4E9CD8C70.jpeg 
Views:	27 
Size:	315.6 KB 
ID:	56012

Only need 11 more land deeds (to expand) before I place it, otherwise, It would've been already out of the storage.

Name:	3EFA7711-9F06-429D-8EA4-6B22AC533A7C.jpeg 
Views:	32 
Size:	149.4 KB 
ID:	56013

But I am now done. I am not proceeding the rest of this event - Any and all other items I have for this will get sold. As I now have no uses.

Hopefully the gems go on sale soon, so I can get more kudu signs (for decorative purposes)

I know that some players have had issues collecting the items for this event but I have been lucky. Through the newspaper and with the help of a couple generous neighbors I was able to complete the goal for the kudu. He is super cute! And I love the tree for his habitat. I?ll be selling event items. Good luck everyone. Still lots of time left to complete this event!

While I don?t really care about the kudu and this event, I?m pretty excited that they have allowed us to buy 4 of the new habitats. That?s 12 new African pets across future events! I wonder if one of them is a pet version of the meerkat on the termite mound

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    While I don?t really care about the kudu and this event, I?m pretty excited that they have allowed us to buy 4 of the new habitats. That?s 12 new African pets across future events! I wonder if one of them is a pet version of the meerkat on the termite mound
    I do hope you are right.
    A meerkat would be a beautiful addition.
    I even went and googled animals of the Savannah.
    This new habitat is just so exquisite!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    I do hope you are right.
    A meerkat would be a beautiful addition.
    I even went and googled animals of the Savannah.
    This new habitat is just so exquisite!
    I did also, but so far I've only google the kudu.

A super beautiful animal.

Name:	70C3FD0E-7D06-432E-88C5-870DC3736E4D.jpeg 
Views:	26 
Size:	58.3 KB 
ID:	56016

As I actually didn't know much about it before this event happened.

Name:	56966B76-70C9-456E-82F0-96F8EC8B12E5.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	69.0 KB 
ID:	56017

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by just4thefun View Post
    I know that some players have had issues collecting the items for this event but I have been lucky. Through the newspaper and with the help of a couple generous neighbors I was able to complete the goal for the kudu. He is super cute! And I love the tree for his habitat. I?ll be selling event items. Good luck everyone. Still lots of time left to complete this event!
    See also for items Farms
    Moissonor
    And
    BelleMoisson

Bonne chance

Executive Chef
    I just got a bit lazy towards the end, and just decided to (since I just bought gems) to gem through the last bit of the goal, for the Savannah Rock decoration. As after writing my other post(s) I realised I wanted it now.

It's not animated, at all. But I knew it wouldn't be - it's just a rock, purely for decorating purposes. I put in near the mine. so far I don't regret it, though next time I will buy the butterfly bushes.

Name:	56C6A3E9-860F-44A1-A486-CC6CBBD7B3ED.jpeg 
Views:	57 
Size:	909.7 KB 
ID:	56018

I also bought more kudu signs, and another mole hole. As again, I like how the yellow signs match the hat the mole is wearing.

I am now done entirely with this event - as I am still not going to do the kudu "pet" part.
    Last edited by TwixAndScones; 07-15-20 at 10:19 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Where to put the kudu ? It says gentle gazebo.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tsumtsum27 View Post
    Where to put the kudu ? It says gentle gazebo.
    It goes in the new Baobab Tree habitat.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast