Quote Originally Posted by Lillialove View Post
    Goal 8 of 8: The Savannah
    Get 1 Expedition Truck from Studio
    Give 4 Expedition Trucks - made in Studio
    Give 1 Expedition Camp Tent
    REWARDS: 200 coins, decoration, 3 experience points

The Goal Below is for the Pet Kudu
    Who Do? Kudu!
    A Kudu is running around the farm! Let's see if we can find a place for it to stay!
    Visit 20 Community Farms
    Give 5 Expedition Trucks - Make in Studio
    Give 1 Expedition Camp Tent - Make in Studio
    REWARDS: 1000 coins, Kudu Pet, 30 experience points

Did I read this correctly? To receive the pet kudu we have to create and give TWO tents and NINE trucks?
    We have to choose between a decoration and a pet. There is a note at the beginning about that (note #1).
    For the pet, you skip goal 8. You visit 20 community farms and give only !!!! 5 expedition trucks and 1 expedition camp tent.
    Hurrah!
    Last edited by Moissonor; 07-12-20 at 01:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Moissonor View Post
    We have to choose between a decoration and a pet. There is a note at the beginning about that (note #1).
    For the pet, you skip goal 8. You visit 20 community farms and give only !!!! 5 expedition trucks and 1 expedition camp tent.
    Hurrah!
    Are we able to complete both of the goals or do we have to choose only one?

Executive Chef
    This is harder than I thought.

I'm not interested in getting the kudu pet, only the termite mound. So when and if I can even get it (the mound) I'll stop doing it.

Anyway. I almost have an area for this termite mound ready. Just need to farm more land deeds and I already have it expanded! so good.

Though if I cannot manage to get the mound on my own, I'll look into an iTunes card - to gem up the final bits to get it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by just4thefun View Post
    Are we able to complete both of the goals or do we have to choose only one?
    You can complete both goals if you are able to craft enough parts to turn in for each goal. Or, in other words, 9 Expedition Trucks and 2 Expedition Tents.

Executive Chef
    Has anyone done the math yet for how much of each event item we need to finish?

On second thought, never mind. Seeing the numbers might be too traumatic.
    Last edited by PookieBear50; 07-12-20 at 03:40 PM.

Executive Chef
    Does anyone know yet if the goal 8 decoration prize is animated or just a rock?! I think I might just finish the Kudu pet goal and be done because that decoration on goal 8 doesn't appeal to me lol

Executive Chef
    Okay so if I added correctly for the five Expedition trucks for the kudu pet, not including the parts for the 1 tent needed.. You will need

-470 Trekking boots
    -170 Expedition hats
    -105 Camera gears
    -5 Multi tools
    -50 Apple sugars
    -10 Bread loaves

This is for the 5 expedition trucks only.. Tent parts was not added

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Lapetshop7 View Post
    Okay so if I added correctly for the five Expedition trucks for the kudu pet, not including the parts for the 1 tent needed.. You will need

-470 Trekking boots
    -170 Expedition hats
    -105 Camera gears
    -5 Multi tools
    -50 Apple sugars
    -10 Bread loaves

This is for the 5 expedition trucks only.. Tent parts was not added
    Cameras are impossible. Sheesh. I get one to two max about every other collection from pigs. A few here and there in the newspaper. I never am able to complete these events.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Lapetshop7 View Post
    Does anyone know yet if the goal 8 decoration prize is animated or just a rock?! I think I might just finish the Kudu pet goal and be done because that decoration on goal 8 doesn't appeal to me lol
    It's just a rock. But Termite Mound is animated.

Executive Chef
    While I am not yet on part 7 of this (the part where you get the termite mound)

I am able to collect to get the Camp Lantern and The Expedition Sack already.

I can get my Camp Lantern(s) from the Grapevines

And I can get my Expedition Sack(s) from the Passion Fruit Vines.

--- Anyway.

I almost can craft two of the Expedition Packs, if I can gather 12 hats. But I don't even have 1 of them yet. So it'll be a waiting game to see if the hats pop up in market (the newspaper) due to me not really wanting to buy the Watering Hole.

As at times, I only get 1 hat from buying it, and, I barely have coins (only 3,000 to work with) and they are 500 coins to buy. So I'll wait to see who's selling some in the newspaper.

Anyway. Buying more kudu signs when the gems so on sale. As I was playing to do.

I got roughly 8 or so days to get to part 7, and have part 7 finished, I am not at all worried, yet. So I will wait for hats patiently, until I cannot have patience or the time to, no more.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast