Thread: Why can't recover password with storm id

Why can't recover password with storm id

So i last played this game 4-5 years ago and recently came back to it. I forgot everything about my old account but was able to recover my in-game-name and storm id after looking through my wall on my family member's account. I contacted support for my password but they were unable to help me. Anyone know why they cannot find my account even with storm id,in-game-name and a screenshot of what my cafe look like because i thought it should be easy with the id?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by claralau100 View Post
    So i last played this game 4-5 years ago and recently came back to it. I forgot everything about my old account but was able to recover my in-game-name and storm id after looking through my wall on my family member's account. I contacted support for my password but they were unable to help me. Anyone know why they cannot find my account even with storm id,in-game-name and a screenshot of what my cafe look like because i thought it should be easy with the id?
    If your old s8 user id is the one you are currently using, the password should be the same as the one that let you log in to this site. Regardless, Support should be able to help you recover or change your account password but their drop down menus (used to sort and categorize support tickets) can sometimes be an issue. I would recommend PMing a Mod who will be able to help you better navigate the support drop downs, or if needed, escalate your issue with support on their end.

There is a list of Mods in purple at the bottom of the BS forum main page. Good luck, hope you get this sorted!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Hi claralau100,
    Support may be able to assist you, but they are very security conscious and will need you to provide more information about your account. Given the time since you played, I appreciate that may be difficult. If you can provide them with your gem balance, or info on what you last spent gems on, which you can check on your apple or google play history and send them screen shots of those purchase transactions, and anything else that might distinguish you it will assist them. Use the recovery account options so that your ticket isn't auto closed. Without a password though, you may be stuck.... good luck!