Thread: Corrupt Stalwart Dragon

Fashion Designer

Corrupt Stalwart Dragon

How do you get a Corrupt Stalwart Dragon? I play regularly since the beginning and I don?t know how I could have missed it! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by laurelsail View Post
    How do you get a Corrupt Stalwart Dragon? I play regularly since the beginning and I don?t know how I could have missed it! Thanks!
    There is also a bunch of other corrupted dragons if you look online from dragon story there is a list of them but it only shows the dragons and their names and pictures. They?re not for sale or for essence sadly... I wonder if they will ever sell them for sale in the market? I actually want them all too.
    8+ years friendly DS player. I'm ⒶⓁⓌⒶⓎⓈ accepting active new neighbors, event item requests and maps. I also always reply to messages, message away or write on my wall to chat! Ⓜⓐⓡⓑⓛⓔ ⓚⓔⓨⓢ time requirements are the ⓦⓞⓡⓢⓣ!⃝

~✿❀✿~❃❁❃~✿❀✿~

Nightclub Owner
    Don't worry, you haven't missed anything. The corrupt line of dragons were never available for players to acquire, they are only seen in the game as battle opponents.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Don't worry, you haven't missed anything. The corrupt line of dragons were never available for players to acquire, they are only seen in the game as battle opponents.
    Ok Thanks! I thought I was losing it!