Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A Fairy's Tale: Dragon Tales Event - July 7 2020

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellerslie6 View Post
    They are getting so so greedy! I swear this is my last Tales Event.
    Didn’t get Red Leaf till Very late Day 6 - should have known better and stopped there. Ch6 - Breed Faethorn - well I got a 21 hour result - still have 8.5 hours to go and I finally get to Ch 8 with only 1 hour of the day left only to find we have to breed Faethorn again. Well I have no speed ups and I am not going to spend gold to finish it - and - I am definitely not going to spend another 100 gold tomorrow to keep Purple Den working. It’s time for a rest from this game.
    I'm now going to be very careful about reading everything and reviewing dragons BEFORE committing to a Dragon Tales event.

1. bred Red Leaf late.
    2. bred a Diamond and used several breeding boosts and gold to get it off the nest.
    3. boosted and used gold to speed hatching Pale Vine. Game crashed and the boost was active but didn't affect hatching time, paid gold for entire hatch time.
    4. boosted and used gold to speed evolving Pale Vine to level 10.

.... and NOW I finally notice that the Ultra Rare dragon is Sky Giant (fairy, white, green) not Sky Fairy. I have Sky Giant and still need 3 more crafting items anyway, so G'AH! WHAT was I thinking??!

I'm not going to waste gold on events any longer unless it gets me a Champion or Diamond type of dragon.
    ~~~~~~
    Dragon Story, Castle Story: ​Nuicakes
    Playing on an iPad Pro 11" with 4 GB RAM, 512 GB storage, A10X Fusion cpu and using 5 GHz wifi.

Farm Supplier
    My initial splashes did say Sky Giant, but I thought all the newer ones said Sky Fairy. Since they quite obviously re-worked Sky Giant to be Sky Fairy, I have a feeling that is just something that didn't get updated.

Anyway for someone to confirm?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuicakes View Post

.... and NOW I finally notice that the Ultra Rare dragon is Sky Giant (fairy, white, green) not Sky Fairy.

Surprise! I finished Tales and did receive Sky Fairy. Sky Giant is the dragon that can be crafted after hatching Sky Fairy.
    ~~~~~~
    Dragon Story, Castle Story: ​Nuicakes
    Playing on an iPad Pro 11" with 4 GB RAM, 512 GB storage, A10X Fusion cpu and using 5 GHz wifi.

Nightclub Owner
    Are we getting a new event tomorrow (Friday, July 17th) or next Tuesday (July 21st)?
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12