Thread: Friends for expansions

Post Friends for expansions

Hi looking to add friends to expand! My ID is bot432 (I know it looks weird but I didn't know I was already making my account ID) All help is appreciated! Ill be sure to add you back as soon as possible! Have a good day!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by bot432 View Post
    Hi looking to add friends to expand! My ID is bot432 (I know it looks weird but I didn't know I was already making my account ID) All help is appreciated! Ill be sure to add you back as soon as possible! Have a good day!
    You should post in the Add Me Forums for more results.

Host(ess)
    Hey There

Bot432 ; I already invited/added you. Please Add Me Back. Wanting to Expand Myself.

I'm also having the same Gem issues with Ad Videos for Free Gems. Not sure how to see My Wall either. Any Advice or Tips will be very Appreciated too.

For Anyone Who Is Looking for Friends for #Tips #Gifts #FriendsForExpansions and/or Help; My ID is : IrishMustang93

Happy Cooking Friends
    May God Bless You & Yours

Nightclub Owner
    You'll get more results if you post in the Add Me Forums when looking for neighbors; the entire forum is dedicated to just that one area of the game.

I'm unsure what issue you're having with free gem videos but the most popular are not having the option for the videos any longer or the videos not loading. If you read through those threads you may find helpful tips or you can just add to the discussion if you like.

To see the notes other players leave on your Wall tap: Main > Messages > Wall.

As a new player, you may also find the RS Game Guide useful, there's lots of good info, links and tips.