Thread: Can we have more bakery items and bakery goals that are bakery related

Can we have more bakery items and bakery goals that are bakery related

I love Bakery Story for the cute bakery, coffee, tea, bread, and pastry items. The chickens, Ferris wheels, sea animals are not related. I?d love to at least buy old goal items and goal ovens. Anyone else feel this way?

Farm Supplier
    I agree. How is it that the ONLY wall menu I have for my bakery is a Christmas version with a big red bow on it?? Every coffee shop or bakery I've been in has a cool menu board or chalkboard. I completely avoid some of the crates because the theme doesn't go with a bakery. 🙃

Don't mind some of the things not related to a bakery. I understand it's just about more things created for players so they can capitalize on crates. Their big money maker. So they're going to come up with as many as they can and some not necessarily bakery items. But what they need to do is design a chalkboard wall menu and put it in the design menu in game. We only have two and both are for the floor. Need to make it big. Some of wall decor like pictures it that cute "bakery" sign for 10 gems are so small. Was going to buy but when saw the actual size and how it looks in use, no. So small.