Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best way to attract Fangbeats?

Best way to attract Fangbeats?

Cows, chickens... yes but not guaranteed. Does anyone have a trick?
    I have enough Dire Boars to last a lifetime!
    Thanks!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lizlosh1976 View Post
    Thanks!
    IMHO I do not even mess with the Novice Goal... i find it a waste of energy.. if you look in the link on the Forums THE HUB there will be guide to what spawns Fangbeasts.

Executive Chef
    I would not suggest going for fangbeasts for Novice goal - drains too much energy - you will lose more than you gain from prize. It takes too much energy to click on animals and harvest in hopes to get fangbeast. Rather just hit purple gollems and defeat gollem - more tokens this way than from prize.

If you do want- try Jousting arena max level - it will spawn some mosnter. Lair of Beasts etc....but unfortunately only 100% guarantee is fangbeast trap which costs gems....- not worth it.

Thanks. I need fangbeasts for the Academy goals.

Executive Chef
    Thanks. I need fangbeasts for the Academy goals.
    For Academy goal - well, chickens, harvesting - also if you are lucky and there is any event - you know those special items we need to chop ( which we need for crafts and then raraely drop items to do special adventure for event) - sometimes ( not always) - the beasts they spawn are fangbeasts. If such event occours with fangbeasts- do as many as you can... other than that- it is just very slow ride.

Nightclub Owner
    Wait until after the Monster Hunt is over. Fangbeasts are always scarce during Monster Hunts.

Fangbeasts | 5 hits | spawn from all normal animals (cows, chickens, pigs), Hot Pepper, Carrot, Trees, some Buildings (stable, hatchery, farmhouses), Fangbeast Trap (5 gems), Glimmeregg Bunny, Season 5 Training Dummy (keep checking the Inventory Guide for up to date places of where fangbeasts can spawn from as new items are added which also spawn these monsters).

Thread on where to find Monsters

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Wait until after the Monster Hunt is over. Fangbeasts are always scarce during Monster Hunts.

Fangbeasts | 5 hits | spawn from all normal animals (cows, chickens, pigs), Hot Pepper, Carrot, Trees, some Buildings (stable, hatchery, farmhouses), Fangbeast Trap (5 gems), Glimmeregg Bunny, Season 5 Training Dummy (keep checking the Inventory Guide for up to date places of where fangbeasts can spawn from as new items are added which also spawn these monsters).

Thread on where to find Monsters
    oh looks like I need to update that entry!!

Thanks, all!! ☺️☺️☺️

Executive Chef
    I put out 9 farmhouses, collect from those and ignore my other collections. Works pretty good.
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Banned
    Thanks!
    Swipe Right

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast