Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 07/02: Monster Hunt S25 and Leaderboad | event information on page 1

Farm Supplier
    Did S8 purposely eliminate the goal to summon a blue dire boar? Limiting it to one was bad enough, but eliminating it all together makes it worse!

Edited to add: I had the music on so I know that I did NOT have a monster on the board. There was no goal to summon one, so it was as if I tried to summon one even before I chopped the dead tree. I had to buy a dead tree, so I know it was my first chop to try to summon one.

I am glad to hear that others were able to summon one, so I hope that the goal shows up later.

I came back to add that the goal did finally show up yesterday.
    Last edited by LawyerLynn; 07-03-20 at 03:54 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Only one blue boar.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LawyerLynn View Post
    Did S8 purposely eliminate the goal to summon a blue dire boar? Limiting it to one was bad enough, but eliminating it all together makes it worse!
    No I got one. Turn on the music in settings. You probably have a monster somewhere.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by venatemp View Post
    yay, golden token from Lorlei's Fountain.
    Thank you for the reminder shortdanzr.
    very welcome. usually i got a day or so into a MH before i see someone else reminding. this time i was proud of myself and figured there was at least one person like me who doesnt remember
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WittyWitch View Post
    I didn?t think it was going to be a MH so I didn?t take out my horses whoops! I stand no chance in the LB so I guess I?m going for a WP...
    Horses? It looked like the first Quest points to a cow. So far no spawn with a cow. Do I have the wrong critter?

Banned
    The graphics when fighting a Double Edge Knight are incredible) I wonder if the prize also has that animation.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by topmom952 View Post
    No I got one. Turn on the music in settings. You probably have a monster somewhere.
    I had the music on. No monster. It didn’t show up as a goal for me. Maybe it will show up later.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    i didn't get screen shots of the prize, but it was a feast dropper. i just want gold coins for energy. i also didnt take out my horses b/c i thought we just had 2 fairly recently
    It had a chance of dropping trade tickets, the two low level fest and something else. Eh. My leaderboard lizard has black flagged me on mermaid scale and that's pretty much each. I will not compete in the leaderboard but I will go for gold.
    StormID: neferlala

Ah this is my second beast hunt. I need to go check out the thread. I was able to get the cow to spawn the knight

I also found out something while trying to find my horses in storage. I don't have to keep clicking the arrow to go to the next page in inventory. We can scroll through the items. That seems easier to visually sort the inventory. This also works with the items in the marketplace.

Thank you.
    Last edited by TeikaEmberstorm; 07-02-20 at 11:59 AM.

Well hmm. I spawned the knight, conquered him and then the game reloaded, removing the completion of he quest and saying I never summoned it.

Edit...hm I think it was a rollback as it appears the energy I used is back too. Sorry for not looking before posting.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast