Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 07/02: Monster Hunt S25 and Leaderboad | event information on page 1

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Special spawns can drop tokens, but their is no guaranty. In general it is not the case, but teach hit grants a point as any spawn.
    Thanks SC. Sigh. I'm so eager to complete that line that I think I'll just chance it and spawn him.

Well...I can now confirm. 90 hits. No token. Not a one. Points awarded though

The boost is not working. I just saved a lot of energy to boost and noticed its not working.
    I force restarted the game. It didnt help

Rhino Keeper
    Sorry to be off topic here but I have lost interest in this MH that I was enjoying up until a half hour ago. While collecting from my daily energy resources something mysteriously happens as it does frequently in this game and the next thing I knew I was speeding up a weekly Alicorn. Lost a huge amount of gems. I put in a support ticket and asked for a gem confirmation button because they know no one is going to willingly speed/spend that amount of gems. Usually I can avoid the gem traps or if it does happen it is a trivial amount that I let it go. So disappointed and disheartened right now.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Ki250 View Post
    Sorry to be off topic here but I have lost interest in this MH that I was enjoying up until a half hour ago. While collecting from my daily energy resources something mysteriously happens as it does frequently in this game and the next thing I knew I was speeding up a weekly Alicorn. Lost a huge amount of gems. I put in a support ticket and asked for a gem confirmation button because they know no one is going to willingly speed/spend that amount of gems. Usually I can avoid the gem traps or if it does happen it is a trivial amount that I let it go. So disappointed and disheartened right now.
    I understand, it's my biggest frustration with the game too.
    I'm so sorry this happened to you.
    You could try continuing the Monster Hunt. You probably don't feel like it right now, but might regret it later otherwise.
    Good luck.

Banned
    Gladys. Just got a black flag for Dragon scales

Rhino Keeper
    What should I get first with my gold tokens? I just got MRC. I have not crafted anything. Any advice is greatly appreciated!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by JCrewS11 View Post
    What should I get first with my gold tokens? I just got MRC. I have not crafted anything. Any advice is greatly appreciated!
    Alicrons & Unicorns
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Alicrons & Unicorns
    Thank you!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by JCrewS11 View Post
    Unicorns.
    They drop Energy + Tokens (also outside of Monster Hunts) + Spellbound Dew (guaranteed 3 or 4 each)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Unicorns.
    They drop Energy + Tokens (also outside of Monster Hunts) + Spellbound Dew (guaranteed 3 or 4 each)
    But they have that annoying 24-hour timer!

I don't remember if the armored alicorns are cheaper than the unicorns, but if so, definitely go for the cheapest option first as that gets you more energy faster.

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast