Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 07/02: Monster Hunt S25 and Leaderboad | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    I would have liked the double sword Knight for my warriors and guards section by the castle, but did not need the drops. I ended up 7th, but do like my Dark Knight and love Gladys.

Attachment 55958

That was a great tip about the Grand Rooted Illium - a smart way to trigger fauns for the seal. I will remember that for future MH?s. Those seals are scarce.

I?m at the point where I normally bank the gold tokens but this time I splurged on the Armored Maxotaur and got a Spicy Feast on my first collection. Now I?m deciding between a 4th Armored Lion, or the first upgrade to my Wizard?s Portal. But I have plenty of time to decide; will wait for the next hunt to see what?s new first.
    Looking good! (love your armored lions too, perfect combo with the golden paths)
    I love that Glydys is animated, I really prefer animated (not just breathing and blinking) decorations (preferably with drops! )

At the end of the event, I used 10 credits to double my points. My credits are gone but my points did not double

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LindyLoooHooo View Post
    At the end of the event, I used 10 credits to double my points. My credits are gone but my points did not double
    The boost is used to double the points you subsequently earn, not the points you already have.

Fashion Designer

Beast Hunter Boost doubles points for 1 hour only

Quote Originally Posted by LindyLoooHooo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    The boost is used to double the points you subsequently earn, not the points you already have.
    I just wanted to add that the boost doubles the points you earn for only 1 hour after you activate the boost. It does NOT double all points you'll earn for the rest of the event, only for that limited time.

The Monster Hunter Guide has the summary under General Leaderboard Information (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-works/page2)- I haven't tried clicking the boost arrow from the main leaderboard ranking page to see if the text saying it's only for 1 hour shows up (if you access the boost through the other menu, I believe it does mention it doubles your points for 1 hr).

I know almost everyone reading this already knows that, just wanted to put it out there for those who may not. ❤️

---

Aw Congratulations to those who won the double white knight! It would've been nice if it kept the battle animation, but laying in wait just breathing is good too I suppose. 🤔

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by stormaurora42 View Post
    I know almost everyone reading this already knows that, just wanted to put it out there for those who may not. ❤️
    There are always new players, and/ or players that only read the forum. (and long time players sometimes need a freshen up too)
    I'm sure your explanation is appreciated

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    There are always new players, and/ or players that only read the forum. (and long time players sometimes need a freshen up too)
    I'm sure your explanation is appreciated
    Thank you. ❤️

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    Ugh. That's disheartening. . They really very much do need a confirmation button. And some categories for inventory sorting or a search feature would be helpful.
    Agree. I lost over 200 gem this monster hunt.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tealbird81 View Post
    Agree. I lost over 200 gem this monster hunt.
    Its not like they do not know how to code it.. they have a gem confirmation for the one hour boost...

Executive Chef
    ikr? I ended up skipping this event after all....just couldn't take the emotionality of a LB I am so stressed out ATM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    I finished 1st place!!
    Attachment 55957
    That's excellent. Congratulations!

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast