Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 07/02: Monster Hunt S25 and Leaderboad | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    Not interested in the leaderboard. Worse, I'm not even interested in the monster hunt this time. I have only 2 buninjas left to make and then my MRC will be totally grayed out. I'm totally unmotivated. Besides I'm just 1k energy away from getting to 300k stored energy, I'd like to not put a dent on it.

Good luck to all that are trying for gold tokens. And I hope no one is going for the LB prize, not intentionally at least. The prize has never been worth it.
    I'm more or less in the same situation, although I "only" have 89k stored energy. Used 20 gold coins to get the Dark knight, and just 1 buninja and 2 sirens left to make. Why bother then?

Looks like I will have a competitive LB

What does LB prize drop? Seeing if it’s worth cashing gems to double boost
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Rhino Keeper
    I have to agree with those saying they aren't much interested in this MH (let alone LB). I have nowhere near as much energy stored and I still have quite a lot of creatures I could craft in the MRC, but they don't seem worth the effort right now. If it had been longer since the last hunt, I might go for a second WP or a Direwolf, but as it is I'm seriously considering stopping now, after only collecting enough gold token for the last upgrade on my Wizard Portal. I feel like I could better use this week to increase my energy store. As someone else said earlier, I would also dearly love getting a Monster hunt with old Monsters again. It's been an age since the last one and I adore those!

Well, to those who are participating: Happy hunting and best of luck! I do generally love monster hunts, and if you still depend on the free energy refills, it's definitely worth working towards more energy droppers!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    Looks like I will have a competitive LB

What does LB prize drop? Seeing if it’s worth cashing gems to double boost
    I genuinely don't believe it is ever worth it. Only go for it if you like the look and like the basic drops - the "chance of" drops are rarer than hens teeth.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Though I think it's great some have been able to save up several thousand energy, it seems surprising to me. My energy max is 40 and I run through it several times a day. I'm not sure how one would do that. What strategies works for that?

Executive Chef
    1 Of my prize chests just revealed.....15 coins!
    It's a good thing I have no expectations what soever concerning the Chests, but.. this is really really bad..

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    Though I think it's great some have been able to save up several thousand energy, it seems surprising to me. My energy max is 40 and I run through it several times a day. I'm not sure how one would do that. What strategies works for that?
    You Energy max is not 40. It just gets (automatically and free) refilled to 40.
    When you collect from Energy droppers (Wizard School, Unicorns for example), you can get beyond 40 energy.
    People with that much stores energy probably have A LOT of energy droppers, and they gain more energy then they spent.
    They never get the free refills however.
    If you don't have an army of Energy droppers, it's best to just spent your energy and take upmost advantage of the free refills.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    Do you have any energy droppers yet, like a Wizard School or an Alicorn? Have you noticed how you can go over 40 energy if you receive energy from one of those droppers or maybe if you level up in your kingdom (if you're not at 50 already) when you are already at (or close to) 40? You don't get the free energy refill anymore at that point, obviously, but if you have enough alicorns etc, you can keep increasing your energy. That's how people "store" energy.

Back on topic for the Monster Hunt: I'm still undecided whether to keep participating or not. There's still a lot for me to get from the MRC if I want to. In Terms of Energy droppers I could work towards either a second WP or a Direwolf, but at 85 Tokens they are so expensive and take a really long time to amortize the initial energy investment! I also have a few of the "cheaper" creatures left, like the Armored Shadow Wolf and the Armored Flyger. But while their Drops are "nice to have", I do have other Sources for those drops. What to do, what to do??

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Hi all, sorry for the delay... page 1 is ready to go with links to the Monster Hunt Hub thread and the prize info as shown on splash screens.

Happy Monster Hunting if you're participating!

Rhino Keeper
    The training trap is too cute to chop. I am going to leave him guarding my destriers

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast