Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread: Castle Story 07/02: Monster Hunt S25 and Leaderboad | event information on page 1

Nightclub Owner
    Can someone post info on the Double Sword Knight:
    + Inventory Picture
    + Info Text
    + Collection Time
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Can someone post info on the Double Sword Knight:
    + Inventory Picture
    + Info Text
    + Collection Time
    Here you go:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Double Sword Knight.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	28.0 KB 
ID:	55975Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Double Sword Knight backround.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	35.8 KB 
ID:	55976

It has 10 h timer. Speed up is 40 gems.

Executive Chef
    Wow, I can't believe I made it so far- everything in my MRC is now grayed out as I've made max of everything but armored manticores and purple dragons- Also have made all buildings and 2 fully upgraded wizard portals. I really hope they will add some GOOD prizes to MRC soon, since Buninjas were worst ever ( Only time ever I was sad there was not max 1, so I would not feel compelled to make more of those) - mine are glorified decos with option to accidentally spend gems on then - and they 90% time give me carrots which I'm maxed out on....
    Not thrilled about Dark knight - but at least unlike bunnies it had max 1.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Wow, I can't believe I made it so far- everything in my MRC is now grayed out as I've made max of everything but armored manticores and purple dragons- Also have made all buildings and 2 fully upgraded wizard portals. I really hope they will add some GOOD prizes to MRC soon, since Buninjas were worst ever ( Only time ever I was sad there was not max 1, so I would not feel compelled to make more of those) - mine are glorified decos with option to accidentally spend gems on then - and they 90% time give me carrots which I'm maxed out on....
    Not thrilled about Dark knight - but at least unlike bunnies it had max 1.
    Nice! That’s great progress! I’ve skipped making most of the new animals as they weren’t as enticing as I had hoped. My plan was to go for my first wizard portal but upon seeing the requirements for the upgrades I decided to try for the armored direwolf but came up 10 gold tokens short. Oh well. Next time!
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by WittyWitch View Post
    Nice! That’s great progress! I’ve skipped making most of the new animals as they weren’t as enticing as I had hoped. My plan was to go for my first wizard portal but upon seeing the requirements for the upgrades I decided to try for the armored direwolf but came up 10 gold tokens short. Oh well. Next time!
    Good luck...I know it sounds weird- but I'm kind of sad - lately the new items have been more disappointing and now I feel like I have nothing to get excited over getting anymore. Like I do hope something good will come out soon, but feels weird to just make dragons...
    I wish you good luck with Armored Direwolves- I love mine!

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314