Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 07/02: Monster Hunt S25 and Leaderboad | event information on page 1

Quote Originally Posted by Ki250 View Post
    Sorry to be off topic here but I have lost interest in this MH that I was enjoying up until a half hour ago. While collecting from my daily energy resources something mysteriously happens as it does frequently in this game and the next thing I knew I was speeding up a weekly Alicorn. Lost a huge amount of gems. I put in a support ticket and asked for a gem confirmation button because they know no one is going to willingly speed/spend that amount of gems. Usually I can avoid the gem traps or if it does happen it is a trivial amount that I let it go. So disappointed and disheartened right now.
    Same thing happened to me. Speeded up a dragon in my case for absolutely no reason.
    And had two boosts that did not work.
    What on earths gone wrong with the game.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Ugh. That's disheartening. . They really very much do need a confirmation button. And some categories for inventory sorting or a search feature would be helpful.

Fashion Designer
    Totally agree that Lorelei's Fountain will be worth it! I was just fretting over my total Golden Troll Tokens ( 'hm where could I have gotten 10-15 more tokens from- oh yeah spent it.' ), and while i've earned about 8-9 from my Fountain so far that's not yet at the 15 I spent (after the quest reward). Not a problem at all, just musing over tallies and where they've gone.

I'm at 59 Golden Troll Tokens now, might reach 60 if I stay awake. 😴 ... (Edit: Update, did it- reached 60 then headed to sleep. [Edit2: Came back since I randomly woke up just before event ended and was able to earn a 61st Token! Hope everyone else is happy with their final Token counts. 😊❤️ ])
    Took notes for next MH, love reading through everyone's strategies! ❤️

For those who enjoy LB observations:
    My grouping is currently 1st and 2nd place holding ~10k and 9k points, about 1k fewer points for 3rd unless someone spends to catch up. Of the top 7 ranking players, all but 2 have their Iguana out on display! So, mostly players who ranked 1st or 2nd in the last Lizard MH event.
    First place was already at 1,492 points within the first hour of the event, so it seemed competitive and spendy from the start.
    I checked out of curiosity, since I had managed 2nd place in my first MH event (Lizard) without spending/trying and was curious to see how this round might play out.
    (I'll finish below 6th place this time, I'm happy just to earn tokens! ❤️)

(Edit: Update! Checked LB with 40 min of event to go, someone from 4th place rocketed out to land in first place at 16,609 Points! Wow. Former 1st and 2nd place are still at 9,979 and 9,291 Points so I was wrong about the 9.9k person hitting 10k by the end (Edit2: They hit 10k! Number jumped up with 8 min to go. [All top 3 Places hit 10k with 3 min to go, I crafted my last Golden Token with 45 seconds left and then watched the 3rd place soar past to claim 2nd with 10,585 Points. Former 1st was at 10,142 and finished in 3rd place. They didn't catch the new 1st place who finished with 16,679 Points.] I was pushed down to 7th place from 6th by over 1,000 Points by the player now ahead of me (they'll get 5 more Trade Tickets for their effort, i'll finish the event with just above 3.7k points in 7th place after focusing on collecting Tokens). The 16k points player added around 12k points to their total in the last 2 hrs to take 1st place... [and then rankings did a final shuffle as players returned to check their standing before the event ended]. Final Top 4 scorers all had Iguanas out from previous MH, 6th-7th too and didn't check the rest. Wow! )

Hope everyone manages to earn their last few tokens or Gladys if they still need to!

And may gem traps vanish from our boards. 🙁
    Good luck!
    Last edited by stormaurora42; 07-08-20 at 06:13 PM. Reason: Updates

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    It?s near the end of the plants:

Attachment 55948
    Giselle - thank you very much for the picture.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Host(ess)
    Wow! I've been super lucky enough to win my second challenge using no gems. It's nerve wracking though!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3462.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	211.1 KB 
ID:	55956

Executive Chef
    I finished 1st place!!

Name:	BB77E54A-02CB-48E3-80F9-2DA0266A2B81.jpeg 
Views:	132 
Size:	1.21 MB 
ID:	55957

Executive Chef
    I would have liked the double sword Knight for my warriors and guards section by the castle, but did not need the drops. I ended up 7th, but do like my Dark Knight and love Gladys.

Name:	B16ABBE6-669D-4AA5-AEEE-109CEACBFE0A.jpg 
Views:	117 
Size:	286.1 KB 
ID:	55958

That was a great tip about the Grand Rooted Illium - a smart way to trigger fauns for the seal. I will remember that for future MH?s. Those seals are scarce.

I?m at the point where I normally bank the gold tokens but this time I splurged on the Armored Maxotaur and got a Spicy Feast on my first collection. Now I?m deciding between a 4th Armored Lion, or the first upgrade to my Wizard?s Portal. But I have plenty of time to decide; will wait for the next hunt to see what?s new first.

Is there supposed to be anything besides the banner in the gift box if you complete in the top 3? I received the trade tickets that were specified and a bronze banner, but there was nothing else in the blue box. It almost feels like Id rather get the energy crate than a banner...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lillibee101 View Post
    Is there supposed to be anything besides the banner in the gift box if you complete in the top 3? I received the trade tickets that were specified and a bronze banner, but there was nothing else in the blue box. It almost feels like Id rather get the energy crate than a banner...
    No, it's just a stupid banner. Third place is the worse place ever. I'm sorry
    (maybe there was some gold too, I can't remember,.. still the worst ever though)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    I finished 1st place!!

Name:	BB77E54A-02CB-48E3-80F9-2DA0266A2B81.jpeg 
Views:	132 
Size:	1.21 MB 
ID:	55957
    Haha, that will deter any monsters and bandits from attacking your Castle for sure!
    Congratulations, looks great!