Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 07/02: Monster Hunt S25 and Leaderboad | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    I do not personally like leaderboards. I just do not like competing against other players, I am excited to make more troll tokens though so I love a monster hunt. I still do not have an MRC. 😳

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SarahsStarryNight View Post
    The training trap is too cute to chop. I am going to leave him guarding my destriers
    Good idea to keep him as deco, he is cute indeed!

Banned
    You can start to get Monster HUnts at LVL 15 right. i do not see when they become avaialble in the guide.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SarahsStarryNight View Post
    I do not personally like leaderboards. I just do not like competing against other players, I am excited to make more troll tokens though so I love a monster hunt. I still do not have an MRC. 
    I agree with not being fond of competing against my neighbors. And I am enjoying the monster hunt. I also don't have the MRC yet.

Thank you RonjaR82 and queens_ransome for your replies on the energy storage question. I'm level 32 and have two 40 weekly refill destriers and one each of the 40 weekly mint chip and aquatic alicorns. I have levels 3 and 1 wizards schools, mewnicorn, Florizel the bard, tide dragon, and enchanted lemur for daily energy gather. I'm not sure what to think about how playing will be affected when the free refill drops. Yikes. I have 19 gold tokens, saving up for the MRC.

By the way, I was having trouble finishing my fangbeast daily because gathering from cows spawn the soldiers, which are helpful, just not fangbeast. . But I changed tactics and gathered from carrots which spawned the last ones I needed.

Thank y'all for help the help you give on the forum.
    Last edited by TeikaEmberstorm; 07-03-20 at 10:58 AM.

Executive Chef
    One benefit of the monster hunt is the gems that come with the gold tokens. I’ve been able to build up my stash.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    Thank you Ronja82 and queens_ransome for your replies on the energy storage question. I'm level 32 and have two 40 weekly refill destriers and one each of the 40 weekly mint chip and aquatic alicorns. I have levels 3 and 1 wizards schools, mewnicorn, Florizel the bard, tide dragon, and enchanted lemur for daily energy gather. I'm not sure what to think about how playing will be affected when the free refill drops. Yikes. I have 19 gold tokens, saving up for the MRC.
    If I were you I would not consider storing energy for a long long time.
    40 Free energy multiple times a day is a huge benefit not to be underestimated.
    Enjoy the refills, make good use of them and gather as much energy droppers and other useful things as possible.
    Start thinking about storing energy when you have so much you don't know where to spent it on.
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 07-03-20 at 11:19 AM.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    That's good advice RonjaR82 thank you. I'm sorry I misspelled your name.

I'm not sure if you want to add this to the guide, but I did the Thurston Defeat the Troll King task and while it did give me leaderboard points, it did not give any tokens. The troll King has 99 health, but like other beasts, it did not take all 99 swings to defeat him.

Regarding the kitty knight animation, I think she looks like she is constipated!

Executive Chef
    The Destrier gives 40 energy and a golem.

Executive Chef
    Yikes, just stopped getting golums from horses. Three in a row; I closed and reopened game in between but no help. Guess I will wait; luckily I have lots of equines.

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast