Thread: Do free videos stop after real purchase?

Executive Chef

Do free videos stop after real purchase?

Yesterday, I bought some gems with real money, and my gem videos disappeared after I did so.

Now, at the time of writing this, I just played piper's dart game, and I used up the 3 free darts I get, and there wasn't an option to watch videos for more darts. Which there usually would've been.

I didn't watch my free videos yesterday, at all. So it wasn't like they disappeared because I watched them, because I didn't.

I hope they didn't, because I like watching the ads to get the tools. Like the shovel, saw, etc. As if so, I would have to find them in the newspaper, and they're harder to come across then land expansions (on my end)

Is this common or not, for this to happen?

Does it eventually return?

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TwixAndScones View Post
    Yesterday, I bought some gems with real money, and my gem videos disappeared after I did so.

Now, at the time of writing this, I just played piper's dart game, and I used up the 3 free darts I get, and there wasn't an option to watch videos for more darts. Which there usually would've been.

I didn't watch my free videos yesterday, at all. So it wasn't like they disappeared because I watched them, because I didn't.

I hope they didn't, because I like watching the ads to get the tools. Like the shovel, saw, etc. As if so, I would have to find them in the newspaper, and they're harder to come across then land expansions (on my end)

Is this common or not, for this to happen?

Does it eventually return?
    It comes and goes.
    I have bought gems but I have never had a video in the Tree house.

I have currently a video to get a gem and after a video for a tool.

Executive Chef
    Unless things have changed (I stopped watching videos because they either got stuck or they shut down my app), this was the situation:

When the offer becomes available, you can either
    - watch the video in the app and receive the free item (coins, gems, tools, etc.); or
    - play Piper's Treehouse and watch the video there to receive the free dart.

If you watch it in the app, then the option will not appear in the Treehouse. If you watch the video in the Treehouse, the option disappears from the farm.

Executive Chef
    You know, I shouldn't panic too much, especially if they don't return. As sometimes my flytrap I have will drop a tool. Like a saw, at times - Or even random hammers.

Speak of fly trap, it gave me a pick axe and a random land deed. It was one of my first times receiving a land permit from it. If they bring back more flytraps, I would so enjoy it. And definitely not complain if my videos never do return.
    Last edited by TwixAndScones; 07-06-20 at 11:44 AM.

Executive Chef
    I now have just noticed, my free videos have returned today. That is great, because I thought they were gone for me permanently.

As I had made a real money purchase on bakery story, and the free videos stopped permanently, so I thought the same would happen with farm Story 2. I am so glad I was wrong!