Thread: Spin to Win Wheel...

Fashion Designer

Spin to Win Wheel...

Is something wrong with the Spin to Win Wheel? All I see is money chests and food. There are no crowns.
    And, I've gotten the crowns area twice already but not collected anything.

Fashion Designer
    I think this event has some glitches. I see the same thing in the wheel but I got the chests twice now and did collect. But I no longer see the common dragon related goals even though I know they popped up when the event first started. Some neighbors have requested items for crafting the common dragon and their request comes through but no picture/description of what they are requesting. I hope they get it.

There are some major glitches including the wheel, mines not open yet again, goals are not showing and boards are not showing opponents ahh just another month of stuff ups what new these days

Banned
    Not sure when other posts written but its 9:45 PM Eastern time and mine is still closed although I got popup for new dragon...sigh these errors are terrible.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rfs04 View Post
    Not sure when other posts written but its 9:45 PM Eastern time and mine is still closed although I got popup for new dragon...sigh these errors are terrible.
    As an aside, I finally figured it out - the time stamp on this board is Greenwich Mean Time (Zulu time if you are US military).

I still don't have the goal showing on the side of the screen so I looked in my goal book and it is there so I guess I'm good. We shall see...

Community Manager [S8] Vanellope's Avatar
    The wheel has full functionality and all rewards were properly received from spins, but some of the images weren't loading as intended. The artwork should load now. You may need to close and reload the app to see the changes. If you experience any issues with your account, please submit a ticket to Support at Storm8.

Link is in my signature

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Vanellope View Post
    The wheel has full functionality and all rewards were properly received from spins, but some of the images weren't loading as intended. The artwork should load now. You may need to close and reload the app to see the changes. If you experience any issues with your account, please submit a ticket to Support at Storm8.

Link is in my signature
    Why thank you, since others had mentioned it on this thread, the mine was eventually opened too but I have no idea at all how close to the intended time that happened

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mostreal View Post
    As an aside, I finally figured it out - the time stamp on this board is Greenwich Mean Time (Zulu time if you are US military).

I still don't have the goal showing on the side of the screen so I looked in my goal book and it is there so I guess I'm good. We shall see...
    Greenwich time makes sense it corresponded to my 9:45pm saying 1:45 am.... thanks for clearing that up.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Vanellope View Post

Link is in my signature

Thank you very much!

Thursday 7/2/2020 USA, everything is okay for me.

Quote Originally Posted by sophiesonsters View Post
    There are some major glitches including the wheel, mines not open yet again, goals are not showing and boards are not showing opponents ahh just another month of stuff ups what new these days
    Ditto
    Scarletfyr