Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GOAL: Spitfire Surprise - 2020 June 30 (15 Days)

I've bought two wall mounted sparklers just before goal 3, but they are not counted as purchase. I guess this is an error. Do I have to buy them again? Sad... Don't buy the items before the required stage.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tiffanysong128 View Post
    I've bought two wall mounted sparklers just before goal 3, but they are not counted as purchase. I guess this is an error. Do I have to buy them again? Sad... Don't buy the items before the required stage.
    You have to buy them again. If the goal says to ?Have? an item, then the ones you bought prior to that step of the goal will count. If the goal says to ?Buy? the item, then you have to buy it, no matter how many you have.

Also, you need to hang on to the item until you are done with that goal. If it requires you to buy something, you have to buy it and keep it. So if it is an item that you do not want, do not sell it right away. Sell it when you are done. If you buy something and sell it immediately, it will make you buy another.

Most of us (certainly me) learned this/these lesson/s the hard way.

Quote Originally Posted by kayjco2 View Post
    You have to buy them again. If the goal says to ?Have? an item, then the ones you bought prior to that step of the goal will count. If the goal says to ?Buy? the item, then you have to buy it, no matter how many you have.

Also, you need to hang on to the item until you are done with that goal. If it requires you to buy something, you have to buy it and keep it. So if it is an item that you do not want, do not sell it right away. Sell it when you are done. If you buy something and sell it immediately, it will make you buy another.

Most of us (certainly me) learned this/these lesson/s the hard way.
    Oh no! I know the difference between buy and have, but didn't recognize the meaning of "buy" in this case. How silly I am! Thank you very much to make me understood my mistake.

I have neighbors from all over the world so I am glad it is not a pure red, white and blue theme, and since fireworks were invented in China, I love the oriental look.
    American Gothicplaying FS since 2010
    TexasMade on RS

Rhino Keeper
    That corn dish looks terrible. I am not even sure what it is supposed to be.

This is a pretty lame 4th of July goal.

Nightclub Owner
    Just realized I never posted the final recipe on display, sorry about that:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RS 06-30-2020 Recipe 6 Counter.jpeg 
Views:	41 
Size:	147.9 KB 
ID:	56024

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12