Thread: New goals unreachable help

New Resident

Angry New goals unreachable help

So I?ve just started playing and all these new goals have arrived. I can?t make deliveries as I?m not at the right level or don?t have the money to purchase the correct buildings there?s really no point playing now as I can?t do anything and it?s so frustrating. I loved playing this game but now I?m just frustrated as I can?t earn money or make deliveries

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dyno234 View Post
    So I?ve just started playing and all these new goals have arrived. I can?t make deliveries as I?m not at the right level or don?t have the money to purchase the correct buildings there?s really no point playing now as I can?t do anything and it?s so frustrating. I loved playing this game but now I?m just frustrated as I can?t earn money or make deliveries
    What are you needing from the buildings?

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Just concentrate on making coins at this time.
    This way you can obtain the buildings and trees and animals that become available as you level up.
    I have been playing for over six years and still have goals in my to do list.
    As for deliveries delete the ones you don't have items for and keep refreshing it until you can make the delivery or buy the items from the newspaper or a neighbour.
    Have fun.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by TwixAndScones View Post
    What are you needing from the buildings?
    I?m trying to build my money to buy buildings that I need for deliveries. But all my deliveries require goods I cannot make. I?ve refreshed loads and nothing comes up that I can do

New Resident
    Yes keep refreshing and just nothing is popping up. I’m very impatient ��

Fashion Designer
    Yes keep refreshing and just nothing is popping up. I?m very impatient ��
    Sell things on your slots, make money as much as you want, until you reach enough, start buy the buildings. No need to discard orders. Have you repaired the store? The red one next to the newspaper booth is your store. Sell things at market price for the first week, then try max price for the next week, make some cut price in between. Sell anything daily. There is a promote feature every 10 hrs (or so?) Use it for one item that's hard to sell. Hope this helps, good luck. Oh and you can make a posting too on the buy/sell trade, just to "promote" your store, tell you sell good stuff, and you can even trade with players, or ask your higher level neighbors to swipe all the items you sell. Easy breezy for them. 😄
    Do the order when you're ready and please be patient, I play this game since the beginning, I know what I want to do with my farm with the helps of all great farmers here. Happy farming!

Fashion Designer
    Aw I wrote the same advise as the mod Judy! 😄

Executive Chef
    I?m trying to build my money to buy buildings that I need for deliveries. But all my deliveries require goods I cannot make. I?ve refreshed loads and nothing comes up that I can do
    I just got thinking that if I had a building that was to make something you needed, I could help you, if possible. Especially if I had it.

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by raissawinda View Post
    Aw I wrote the same advise as the mod Judy! ��
    Great Minds Think Alike!